Can't take tasks from villages

Users who are viewing this thread

Katil Tekir

Regular
I can't take any task from elders, I enter the conversation from the village menu, That's why I can't boost my relation with that village, I can only gift them cattle and save them from bandits if they are getting attacked (Btw Gift option is amazing to get rid of your useless cattles after a raid, nice thinking about that)

visit villages from factions that you are friendly with (0 or more in relations).

You won't get quests if you are in war or is public enemy #1 of their king  :razz:

kalarhan said:
visit villages from factions that you are friendly with (0 or more in relations).

You won't get quests if you are in war or is public enemy #1 of their king  :razz:

Im a vassal and can't take mission from our villages

Katil Tekir said:

1) Not all villages will have a quest for you, as they have a % chance and a period of delay. Say you do the "bring me cattle quest", it will be a few weeks until any elder can give you that same quest again
2) Are you playing RE 2.05 (beta) from Steam? RE 2.0 ?

If you are still having issues and you waited at least a month since the last quest: post your savegame here so devs can check it out

kalarhan said:
Katil Tekir said:

1) Not all villages will have a quest for you, as they have a % chance and a period of delay. Say you do the "bring me cattle quest", it will be a few weeks until any elder can give you that same quest again
2) Are you playing RE 2.05 (beta) from Steam? RE 2.0 ?

If you are still having issues and you waited at least a month since the last quest: post your savegame here so devs can check it out

None of the villages, even neutral ones :sad:
Steam RE 2.0

most village quests have reqs

grain - village should have low prosperity and no grain for sale
cattle - village should have less than certain number of cattle
train against bandits - if you already did this one, then you have to wait until this quest can be given again

JuJu70 said:
most village quests have reqs

grain - village should have low prosperity and no grain for sale
cattle - village should have less than certain number of cattle
train against bandits - if you already did this one, then you have to wait until this quest can be given again

It's not like that, There is no Do you have job for me? option...
None of the villages

Idibil said:
Are you playing 2.005? Could you try? I thin that you was bad guy and attacked poor people  :mrgreen: We did some ajust in 2.005 for you can recovery relation with centers.

Nooo I don't register to betas they always be more buggy :/ I'm a kind lord  :iamamoron: But there is something more but that is probably not a bug, a feature I think. In time my relations with villages (+20 ones) start dropping. First time I saw that It was 58 witch dropped from 60, now it is 36 because I can't take any mission from that

And now I can't take any mission from no one, ladies,lords,villages,mayors,fort something nowhere...

Back
Top Bottom