Resolved Can't return to Hall after completing a Captain match.

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
e1.6.3
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
Unmodded

世界知名伟人

Sergeant at Arms
Summary: Stuck at the loading screen, a horseman running at the bottom-right. Many fellows have met the same problem.
How to Reproduce:Complete a Captain match in EU.

Same issue here but with skirmish games. The scores of the teams are shown for at least a minute, after that I got this loading screen described above.

Same problem, in the end of capitan/skirmisch mode match, game shows who's won, like always, and then nothing, when i waited for a 2-5 minutes game go to a loading screen. I close the game after like 12 minutes in this loading screen. Tested 2 times on capitan and 1 time on skirmish mode. Didn't even get loot from those games :sad:

Edit: I don't receive loot at all, even from siege battles that works correctly (don't mind no death count on scoreboard), the game says that i get the loot, but value in my pocket don't change
Edit 2: Sr, I receive loot from sieges, just must restart game to see these.

Last edited:
Same here. Even If I try to quit the game it still hangs and I have to use the task manager. No loot or xp recieved. It's the same for both skirmish and captain mode.

What's the estimated time for the fix? A week? A month? Ballpark? Stuff like this shouldn't even be there when you bring it into the stable branch but at least fix it fast when it happens.

Back
Top Bottom