Can't plunder villages/Can't collect taxes

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

rejcar

Recruit
Hello everyone So im having some really wierd problems with my game this problems happend before but it dissapeard somehow and now its back again :/
But this time i now can't collect taxes like literally i get mission to collect taxes for a king i wait 30 days in game and i still didn't collect taxes even doe i have trade skill to 4 and  about Plundering villages i have post about it but it fixed by itself somehow now its back so when i try to plunder villages i click plunder and raze little time passes and then it just says paused and when i try it again it happens over and over any help pls?

P.S i tried to make new game it fixed it before but now when i try it it dosen't fix it i tried reinstalling the game it dosen't fix it

It appeard but Collecting taxes never finishes i was waiting 60 days and after that i lost quest because i didn't collect it on time i really dont know what is going on with game btw i have 1.153 version of game and im using diplomacy mod but everything is same in native too

Ok i fixed this the problem was i were scripting game in scripts.txt when i reinstalled game and didn't try to script it then plundering and collecting taxes was normal anyways thanks to ppl who tried to help  :party:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom