Can't people really play.

Users who are viewing this thread

Lollyguy7

Banned
Old Guard
I hate it when people let thier computer open during the night and open mount and blade warband to have more playhours on thier account.

He lives in ukraine and its like 2 am his time. Hes always sleeping at this time because he wakes up at 6 for school...

b6f26340c49f6c6f3e49cfe1f839c0b0.png

Ahh, hours played scumming.  :smile:
Just remember that if you see me doing it, it's because I've already played about 10K hours in this game, and deserve the recognition of this fact by a number next to my steam profile.

How is this even relevant. There're other actually important issues to release your anger at kid.

Like weeaboos and salty-flavoured ice-cream (jk)

Maby he is just a dedicated Warband Master and you name and shame him like this. Just look at all the angry people in this thread, demanding his head. Poor guy.

Alright guys I am here to Clarify some things, this Guy here is the former leader of my NA detachment. One fine day he told me, Im leaving bla bla etc. I said ok, and let him go. Then the next day he comes running back to me asking to join back, aaaand I said no. Then he began telling me how he is losing out on a big opportunity bla bla bla etc. You get my point. So lets speak factual shall we?

Steam has a built in function called an AFK timer, basically what it does, if you do not move your mouse for an X amount of time it stops giving you hours, now now raging kidd0s wait right there, you are going to be blaming me "Oh My god, if you say that then why do you leave your game open, bla, bla, bla, idiot, ****tard, etc" well let me explain to you this one thing. My pc is not made for gaming and has only 4 GB of ram. For said reasons it takes 10 minutes for my pc to boot up and when I try to start the game often times, it takes a long time and in extreme cases, freezes. Now, now I will not be posting anything personal unlike this guy over here has but I will just state one thing.

Varus, Stop being BUTTHURT

Back
Top Bottom