Resolved Cant have kids on any playthrough

Users who are viewing this thread

Gwiggles

Recruit
I am on my third playthrough and still have not been able to have any kids. My first playthrough I didnt pay much attention to it because I was learning the game. I started a second playthrough, feeling like i was more prepared, and dug in deep. I chose a female character this time but could not find a noble that would let me initiate the marraige dialog until my character was 45. After almost 20 in game years they still hadnt had kids. I began to assume that my character was too old to have kids by the time i married. So after almost 200 hours I realized I needed to start over again as a male character so I could have an easier time marrying early. So i start a third playthrough and b-line it to marrying Ira (Rhagaeas daughter). We have not been married for 3 in game years and still no kids. Im Clan tier 3, I own 2 fiefs, I have 27 relation with her, she is in my party. Nothing. I ask my brother to get married on his playthrough and see what happens. After 2 in game weeks his wife is pregnant! What am i doing wrong?!?!?!? Is my game just broken?!?!? Please help

I might sound dumb but, did you try to stay at a settlement with your spouse for a while? I've got 9 kids from 2 different wives and all of them were made within a settlement while my wife was at my army. Mb it's just me but i've never had a child while wondering in the map since 1.4.1 i think. Rn i just avoid getting in a settlement cuz i've got enough kids .

I might sound dumb but, did you try to stay at a settlement with your spouse for a while? I've got 9 kids from 2 different wives and all of them were made within a settlement while my wife was at my army. Mb it's just me but i've never had a child while wondering in the map since 1.4.1 i think. Rn i just avoid getting in a settlement cuz i've got enough kids .
I tried it last night. I parked my army in a settlement and just let the time spin. As the kingdom is falling into chaos around for about an in game week and still nothing. Tonight im gonna try and make her the governor of my castle and stay for a while and see if that works. Thanks for the heads up.

Forwarding this issue to the QA team for further investigation. Thanks for reporting. In the meantime, can you share your save files? You can upload it at upload.taleworlds.com. Please insert the link to this thread in the description so I can identify it.

I hope someday we get a full, with complete sentences and everything, explanation of how babie is made in Bannerlord.
I read people seeing you need beer and wine in your inventory and wait in a town....

Back
Top Bottom