Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.
Dump identifier (optional)
no

imdoctortc

Recruit
Summary:so basically i took all there fiefs and i still cant destroy them theres no way im catching every single one of there parties i cant move forward in my game to declare war on other kingdoms bc my kingdom wont support bc we have too many enemies but mind you the northern empire which is my last part of the empire to fight for me at atleast its extremely weak and needs like 4 armies to take down one 300 defender castle but even then we just take it from the i have let them get a bunch of fiefs again just to take it all from them multiple times and they still dont die i saw a guy on youtube take one fief from his last empire and he got the victory empire defeated screen he was on pc and might have had cheats that can break your gane and we console players dont have access to so why is my game bugging out its getting annoying have to let them take fiefs from my country when im halfway cross the map can someone fix this please so i can move forward with my game please?
How to Reproduce:idk
Have you used cheats and if so which:no
Scene Name (if related):no
Media (Screenshots & Video):no
Computer Specs:
GPU:mad:box
GPU Driver Version:mad:box
CPU:mad:box
RAM:mad:box
Motherboard:mad:box
Storage Device (HDD/SSD):mad:bob

Do you have a save file of the session that you experienced this issue? With your save file, we can reproduce the issue much easier and faster. You can find your save file here: "C:\Users\username\Documents\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\Game Saves"
To send us a ticket, please visit the www.taleworlds.com site and login to your forum account from the top right. Click on "My Account" and then click on "My Open Tickets". You can create a ticket there and include the save file as well as the forum link of this thread. You can find more info about how to upload files to us with the new ticketing system here. Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!

Back
Top Bottom