cant become king

Users who are viewing this thread

Hey all,

With the (hopefully soon release) of bannerlord my interest in mount and blade warband got peaked again. I noticed my old saves are still on it and I had a save on there in which I conquored all of Calradia but never got the achievement for it.

I did some walking around and noticed 2 things. The game kept saying that there were enemy forces near a castle and upon further investigation I noticed that to be false (used the reveal the map cheat. theres nothing there...at all) and only king ragnar is still around (so they say, hes not on the map or sitting in a dungeon..) and refuses to leave.

Further more, I noticed that 1 of the lords that supposedly left the continent is sitting in one of my dungeons. and the faction he belongs to already disbanded....

Anyone got an idea how I can fix this?

Considering how little time I have to play the game, I really doubt il be able to finish a playthrough all the way up till the end before bannerlord comes out...

And its more about the idea that I earned the achievement for me and im not getting it because of a buggy situation. I was hoping someone might have run into it earlier and knew how to fix it  :oops:

Demoulius said:
Considering how little time I have to play the game, I really doubt il be able to finish a playthrough all the way up till the end before bannerlord comes out...

And its more about the idea that I earned the achievement for me and im not getting it because of a buggy situation. I was hoping someone might have run into it earlier and knew how to fix it  :oops:

Sorry mate, I had the same problem, I had to do a second conquering of Calradia. Warband is an older game, and while it may still be an amazing game. It has many bugs, including the infamous breaking and corrupting of Save games.

Demoulius said:
I did some walking around and noticed 2 things. The game kept saying that there were enemy forces near a castle and upon further investigation I noticed that to be false (used the reveal the map cheat. theres nothing there...at all) and only king ragnar is still around (so they say, hes not on the map or sitting in a dungeon..) and refuses to leave.

You must have cheats disabled in the game launcher to earn achievements, if you saved your game when having them enabled, then I think the save game is tainted and is not eligible to earn you any achievements.

If that is not the problem, then do you remember receiving a notification "Faction X is no more!" for each AI faction of the game?

Back
Top Bottom