Cant appaly to warband with Fileplanet cd key

Users who are viewing this thread

Drasken

Banned
hey i am trying to use my fileplanit cd key for M&B warband beta and it wont let me signed up

Mount&Blade Warband Beta Test Application Form
Entered serial number is incorrect.

that is what i am getting from app site so please any info would be aswom

nope the key should be a ligite key being i bought the game throgh file planet payed money for it on the Driect 2 buy side of the page

Direct2Drive usually has a key and an activation code. Are you using the right one? I suppose one could check by attempting to use the key they give you with the .exe you can download from the M&B site. The key Steam gives will work that way.

Trelow said:
Direct2Drive usually has a key and an activation code. Are you using the right one? I suppose one could check by attempting to use the key they give you with the .exe you can download from the M&B site. The key Steam gives will work that way.
I can install the game no problem I just can't apply for warband.

Bump. I have the same issue. I bought my key from fileplanet but I can't apply here:

http://beta.taleworlds.com/apply.aspx

It says my key is invalid.

see i never got a secound key and whin i get this key i was able to put it into the game m&b and it worked fine i just cant use it to get the warband beta app done

Seems like D2D's keys aren't being activated on whatever master list there is, or they're in a format that works in the installation executable but not online. Funny. Poor D2D never gets their **** straight it seems.

Hello,

Please go through the following steps:

- Please make sure you are using the latest version of the game. You can
download the latest version of the game from our website:

http://www.taleworlds.com/mb_download.html

- Please make sure you are using an account with administrator rights
when you are first activating the game.

- If all else fails, you may try using manual activation. Here's a short
guide:

(1) Start Mount&Blade, press "Enter serial key" button, and then select
"manual activation".

(2) Note down the 12-digit "Hardware hash" code displayed on the window.

(3)Open up an internet browser and go to:
http://www.taleworlds.com/act/
(If you do not have internet connection on the computer you'll activate
the game, you can ask a friend over the phone to open this web
page and enter the necessary information and report the result back to
you.)

Enter the 12-digit hardware hash you obtained at step 2 and your
16-digit serial number. The page
should then give you a 32-digit activation code.

(4) Enter the activation code you obtained at step 3, on the manual
activation window of Mount&Blade.

Hope that helps. Please let me know if you need further assistance.

Singil
this dose not help me at all thanks for nothing Taleworlds the CD key works with the game but dose not work whin i try and signe up for the warband beta application sigh

How long dose it take for Taleworld to replay to there emails sigh i really would like this taken care of quick so i can at lest get in or try and get into beta to warband

Drasken said:
How long dose it take for Taleworld to replay to there emails sigh i really would like this taken care of quick so i can at lest get in or try and get into beta to warband

I don't blame you for wanting to get into warband beta. The game is epic.

Anyone else find a way to resolve this?

I want all my friends to buy the game but if they can't apply for beta with it they are not going to buy it.

Drasken said:
The Taleworlds folks are probably not working yet. It is currently 6am in Turkey. Patience.

Back
Top Bottom