Resolved Cannot select multiple formations in battle using Ctrl (1.5.0 & 1.5.1)

Users who are viewing this thread

Summary: While in any battle, I cannot select multiple formations using Ctrl (such as holding left Ctrl + 1 + 2 to select infantry and archers) like I could in previous versions. It simply switches between the formations instead. I can select and order all units by hitting 0 still.
How to Reproduce
: While fighting in any battle - it has not worked on 1.5.0 beta onward (a save ported from 1.4.3 to 1.5.0 beta; a new game in 1.5.0 beta; a save ported from 1.4.3 to 1.5.0 then to 1.5.1 beta; or any new game in 1.5.0 or 1.5.1)
Quest/Settlement Name (if related): None
Media (Screenshots & Video): None
Version: 1.5.0 beta; 1.5.0; 1.5.1 beta
Installed community-made modifications: None
Computer Specs
:
GPU: Radeon RX 590
CPU: i7-4790k @ 4.00 GHz
RAM: 16 GB
Motherboard: Gigabyte Z97X-Gaming 5
Storage Device (HDD/SSD): SSD

As of beta e1.5.4 is appears that at least some of the cheats that require using ctrl are working, but I still cannot select multiple formations by holding ctrl in battle. I've also not seen it on the list of known issues. Is this being worked on?

Yes, it's still in progress. I will update this thread as soon as I hear back from the developers. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Yep really would appreciate if this small issue could be fixed, got of a stack of 'voice attack commands' i aint been able to use for a few months and i really find big battles with normal commands alot harder to manage without multi unit select to coordinate charges, retreats etc,

Your hard work as always is appreciated.

I have been informed that this issue is fixed on our development branch and the fix will be implemented with the upcoming patches. Thanks for reporting!

Back
Top Bottom