e1.5.0
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.
Dump identifier (optional)
file problem
Hi i didn't know where to put this question but I got a big problem,

I cannot lunch the game. The installation stop some times with an error saying "disk error", i can just lunch it another time and the problem go away but at the end of the installation, i cannot lunch the game because of an error saying "missing file" and the missing file is " CrashUploader.Publish/CommandLine.dll".
I got the game pretty much at his lunch but i still cannot play, i've tried to search on internet but it seems that i am the only one with this problem.

Thanks for reading me, and thanks for those who will try to help me.

Hello, please make sure there is enough space for the game on your computer. You might also want to check out our crash checklist to see if any of these steps will help you with the issue. Please let me know if the problem persists after trying out the workarounds.

Hello, please make sure there is enough space for the game on your computer. You might also want to check out our crash checklist to see if any of these steps will help you with the issue. Please let me know if the problem persists after trying out the workarounds.

Hi and thanks for helping
Space should not be a problem, the game needed something like 60Giga and i got around 100Giga.
For the crash list i did check it i got everything right my windows 10 is updated and i've checked for the file of the game on steam but everything is ok for steam, i don't really understand how.

Hi, I will mark the issue as resolved. If you encounter the same one in the latest version, please let me know. Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom