Version number
v1.1.6.
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.

Gnob31

Recruit
I'm on PS4 and whenever I've "check for update" it says "the installed application is the latest version" but when I start the game it says I'm still on 1.1.6

I've tried uninstalling then reinstalling the game but it only updates until 1.1.6 and I want to update to 1.2

Please any advice on how I fix this is much appreciated. Thanks

I'm on PS4 and whenever I've "check for update" it says "the installed application is the latest version" but when I start the game it says I'm still on 1.1.6

I've tried uninstalling then reinstalling the game but it only updates until 1.1.6 and I want to update to 1.2

Please any advice on how I fix this is much appreciated. Thanks
same here on gamepass, im still in 1.1.6.26219, i dont know when the patch im in is released. cant update it, i bought it from epic and downloaded and it worked in 1.2, deleted the game on gamepass and re-downloaded it and still is 1.1.6.26219. checked on gamepass and still nothing. says last updated now, btw i created my last save on like 2 weeks ago.

same here on gamepass, im still in 1.1.6.26219, i dont know when the patch im in is released. cant update it, i bought it from epic and downloaded and it worked in 1.2, deleted the game on gamepass and re-downloaded it and still is 1.1.6.26219. checked on gamepass and still nothing. says last updated now, btw i created my last save on like 2 weeks ago.
Nobody seems to have an answer for this I've asked on different forums and no one give an answer. Pls tell me if you've figured out a fix for this.

Not sure about ps4 update but for xbox, the update is not out, it still needs to pass the certification process.
I think it's locked or not yet available on our region. I'm in Southeast Asia and in region 3 in PS4 terms. Whenever I've "check for update" it always says I've already got the latest version which is not the case since I'm in v1.1.6 still. I found in the forum another dude in South Korea and also one in Japan with the same issue as me. Seeing as Japan and South Korea are in region 3 as well, I simply surmised that it's not yet live where we are. But here's the thing though, the region thing is only supposed to be for DLCs and not updates. So, I don't know what I'm missing here.

The Asia region on PS is handled by out publisher partners and we have heard they are working towards bringing the latest patch to the region as soon as possible but sadly we can't give any estimates.

For Xbox, we are still working towards bringing the patch as soon as possible.

The Asia region on PS is handled by out publisher partners and we have heard they are working towards bringing the latest patch to the region as soon as possible but sadly we can't give any estimates.

For Xbox, we are still working towards bringing the patch as soon as possible.
C'mon man I think Xbox just went live with the update. Region 3 deserves some of your attention. When are we getting the update???

Back
Top Bottom