MP Can we get rid of the Dead Teammate Indicators?

Users who are viewing this thread

Hans 77

Knight at Arms
Is there a way to disable all those little skulls that pop up all over the screen when a teammate dies?

They pollute my screen.

Thank you.

We're tweaking these indicators. Decreasing the opacities and decreasing them even more when they're at the center of the screen. We already made these changes but they didn't make the patch.

They also sometimes glitch and stay for the entire round

1peG0uQ.jpg

We can look into that. I'll bring it up internally.

Please for the love of god at least make it so that you can turn off the "dead teammate indicator". Multiplayer is virtually unplayable with all that clutter on the screen, especially in a team deathmatch with tens of teammate casualties every second.

I specifically made this account ONLY to beg you to remove it. PLEASE!

Hi all and shout out to Devs for great work. Been going through the forum today in search for this and just like Krimlor made an account to specifically voice an opinion on the issue.

Please implement optional turning off all the new "skull indicators", the "Damage delivered" or some "+28 Kill Assist" pop-ups.

They are distracting. Their aesthetics are nice and I'm sure some guys might enjoy them - thats cool since UI perceptions are subjective. I myself happen to find them irritating and distrupting, but what's really really bad is that the pop-ups don't give **** about unchecked gameplay options > "report damage" and "report casualties".

The pop-ups themselves are okay but just feel hostile since they force ignore existing options for those who prefer to turn off damage/kill reports.

Hi all and shout out to Devs for great work. Been going through the forum today in search for this and just like Krimlor made an account to specifically voice an opinion on the issue.

Please implement optional turning off all the new "skull indicators", the "Damage delivered" or some "+28 Kill Assist" pop-ups.

They are distracting. Their aesthetics are nice and I'm sure some guys might enjoy them - thats cool since UI perceptions are subjective. I myself happen to find them irritating and distrupting, but what's really really bad is that the pop-ups don't give **** about unchecked gameplay options > "report damage" and "report casualties".

The pop-ups themselves are okay but just feel hostile since they force ignore existing options for those who prefer to turn off damage/kill reports.
"Report personal damage" option should disable all the center bottom notifications. If that's not working for you can you make a report in https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?forums/multiplayer.659/ ?

Back
Top Bottom