"Can not get access from your platform service"

Users who are viewing this thread

eritchie

Recruit
Been trying to log into multiplayer again and get this message? Running the game on steam. Was working fine before!

Ok i tried like 20 times and nothing. It just says more or less immediately that they cant access the platform service (steam presumably?)

Yeh i thought it was weird was expecting to see it as a common problem on the forums but apparently just me! Thanks anyway man.. Will let you know if it gets resolved!

Hope so... feel like its been almost 24 hours at this point.. First time it happened thought nothing off it but starting to wonder now. I uninstalled the game yesterday and installed it again today. Switched to 1.4.1 before i did that to start another run. Pve is working ok although im getting these odd flickers on the screen ive never seen before (5-600 hours in) and the MP wont work lol!

Yeah, I agree. What's worse is that MP updates are often pushed to the beta branch before the stable, so players are unable to test the new things in the patchnotes until the next update when the beta gets moved to the stable branch.

Back
Top Bottom