Can I start my own faction?

Users who are viewing this thread

CCDK said:
To pick a "meme" that includes impersonating* a SEAL and then continuing with it and uttering what could be understood as a series of deaththreats, might also suggest that your sense of what is "funny" might not fly well with some people, including me.

Section 28-608
Criminal impersonation; penalty; restitution.

(1) A person commits the crime of criminal impersonation if he or she:

(a) Assumes a false identity and does an act in his or her assumed character with intent to gain a pecuniary benefit for himself, herself, or another or to deceive or harm another;

(b) Pretends to be a representative of some person or organization and does an act in his or her pretended capacity with the intent to gain a pecuniary benefit for himself, herself, or another and to deceive or harm another;

Some advice: Dont pull bull**** when SEALs are involved, especially if you admire the people that actually serve or have served

Nailed it.

DiglettMcD said:
CCDK said:
Bosnian said:
wolfgary said:
certainly buddy,just conquer a town as a free man, but prepare damned well before that. Otherwise, you will find yourself quickly running out of both men and cash.
Do not worry, I am a NAVY SEAL with over 3000 confirmed kills and Im trained in gorilla warfare.

Poor gorillas....

What the **** did you just ******** say about me, you little *****? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the **** out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my ******** words. You think you can get away with saying that **** to me over the Internet? Think again, ******. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re ******** dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little ****. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your ******** tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will **** fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re ******** dead, kiddo.
2spooky4me

LOL you two who are taking it soo seriously obviously don't know that all he did was copy and paste that SEAL message from sites like 4chan or Facebook. That exact paragraph was circulated around pretty often a few years back, it's died down ever since but it was a common meme everybody used. Almost everybody used it as a joke, you two are the ones who need to chill :razz:

peenerz said:
LOL you two who are taking it soo seriously obviously don't know that all he did was copy and paste that SEAL message from sites like 4chan or Facebook. That exact paragraph was circulated around pretty often a few years back, it's died down ever since but it was a common meme everybody used. Almost everybody used it as a joke, you two are the ones who need to chill :razz:

I am chilled. However, I have seen people sued for a lot less in brazil. Also, I did not know that was the exact excerpt, ignorance of mine. But I keep my argument that the author needs to improve on his writing skills.

peenerz said:

copying a bad joke doesn't mean that it is any less of a lapse in sound judgement.

CCDK said:
peenerz said:

copying a bad joke doesn't mean that it is any less of a lapse in sound judgement.

lol my dad was part of the army and i have a great respect for them

its a joke and you need to learn to take them

DiglettMcD said:
CCDK said:
peenerz said:

You still dont see what you did wrong? You helped spread a joke that tries to make people think that it is funny to portray SEALs as insane maniacs. WHILE impersonalting a SEAL - a problem that very much real and growing and a FELONY and now you even tell me that your DAD served and you say that you RESPECT those who serve, yet you STILL dont seem to understand how wrong this socalled joke is!?

I need to learn to take joke!? Okay then ill give you an example you might understand - so if a neonazi tells a joke about a deathcamp I need to learn to take that too? No you need to think before you act, its called common sense! 

Do yourself a favor and simply shut up!

I have absolutely no respect for men and women who gladly give up their lives for "something greater and better than themselves" like "serving the country", "protecting democracy" or even the best one yet: "spreading freedom".
It's just people rationalizing that their lives meant something because they had no motivation to do anything else, so they cover the dogmatic and corporationalist interests in beautiful poetic pragmatics so they can cope with the crap lives they lead.

Yes, you should learn to take a joke because not every single human should masure their each and every single word out of respect for a specific group of people. Common sense, in our western society, dictates a reciprocal respect between individuals, not a hierarchical scale.

No entity deserves respect just because they kid themselves they're doing something good. To every story there are multiple sides, you must either take into account ALL of them, or none of them, else you're assuming a biased, hypocritical bigot stance (whilist considering no sides at all grants only a biased stance).

tl;dr: Take a joke, not every other person should worry about your problems. Everyone is fighting their own battles, should they be hard or easy, that's no concern of yours. No group of people on earth deserves more respect than the rest, should they be religious, military or do-gooders.

This has come too far off-topic and I am sorry for this.

EDIT: And too much seriouse business. This has been completely unnecessary.

CCDK said:
DiglettMcD said:
CCDK said:
peenerz said:

You still dont see what you did wrong? You helped spread a joke that tries to make people think that it is funny to portray SEALs as insane maniacs. WHILE impersonalting a SEAL - a problem that very much real and growing and a FELONY and now you even tell me that your DAD served and you say that you RESPECT those who serve, yet you STILL dont seem to understand how wrong this socalled joke is!?

I need to learn to take joke!? Okay then ill give you an example you might understand - so if a neonazi tells a joke about a deathcamp I need to learn to take that too? No you need to think before you act, its called common sense! 

Do yourself a favor and simply shut up!

its literally nothing like the SEALs, you're the only person ever who has been offended by this joke whatsoever

EDIT: I literally just showed it to my dad and he chuckled.  Now, please, take a joke.

DiglettMcD said:
its literally nothing like the SEALs, you're the only person ever who has been offended by this joke whatsoever

EDIT: I literally just showed it to my dad and he chuckled.  Now, please, take a joke.
Whatever your intentions were, you should have known that there would be people who don't instantly recognize the meme and might take offense at that joke(?). I never heard of it before and made the effort to read through it and besides the "gorilla warfare" part I think it's not funny. I wouldn't even call it offensive, just a meh attempt at humor.

Anway, you could have left it at " :???: mfw people dont understand my memes" and it would have been all fine and dandy.

CCDK said:
To pick a "meme" that includes impersonating* a SEAL and then continuing with it and uttering what could be understood as a series of deaththreats, might also suggest that your sense of what is "funny" might not fly well with some people, including me.

Section 28-608

(a) Assumes a false identity and does an act in his or her assumed character with intent to gain a pecuniary benefit for himself, herself, or another or to deceive or harm another;

(b) Pretends to be a representative of some person or organization and does an act in his or her pretended capacity with the intent to gain a pecuniary benefit for himself, herself, or another and to deceive or harm another;

Some advice: Dont pull bull**** when SEALs are involved, especially if you admire the people that actually serve or have served

Rofl, "criminal impersonation." The intent was very obviously to make a joke, neither a nor b apply. I am getting more laughs over the retarded reactions than the lame old copy paste joke, though...

Ketsuban said:
There's even a Warband version of this "epic cool meme"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RYTRsEtqKps

OK, that was pretty awesome, though. XD "I will **** throwing weapons all over you"

monoolho said:
CCDK said:

Section 28-608

Nailed it.
Holy **** guys  :lol:

I started a faction (its probably gonna die) how do i change its name? i dont want my kingdom to be named "Player Supporters" I couldnt find the option in the camp menu

Naama123 said:
I started a faction (its probably gonna die) how do i change its name? i dont want my kingdom to be named "Player Supporters" I couldnt find the option in the camp menu
It's in the Camp menu, but within a sub menu. Take an action > Rename your kingdom

Back
Top Bottom