Can i know some information about 1.6.0

Users who are viewing this thread

April 1st, 2022, to celebrate the anniversary of the early access release that should have happened 2 months ago

1.6.0 will likely see the nerfs to javelin infantry that'll most likely bring back the archer spamming meta from 1.5.6. Or was it 1.5.7? Iunno, I just remember that players can score a lot of easy wins during the months of December and January solely by having more archers than the other team.

Also, faction tiering will be even more screwy as a result of skirmisher nerfs.

1.6.0 will likely see the nerfs to javelin infantry that'll most likely bring back the archer spamming meta from 1.5.6. Or was it 1.5.7? Iunno, I just remember that players can score a lot of easy wins during the months of December and January solely by having more archers than the other team.

what game-mode are you talking about?

The golden age of Archery was up until the all destroying 1.5.0 patch. And if cav did not use all their units to attack archers as a support role for inf, then you would be in trouble.

Back
Top Bottom