Can asians be hot?

Do you find it possible for an asian to be sexually attractive?

• Yes

Votes: 307 79.1%
  • No

Votes: 29 7.5%
  • If I'm drunk

Votes: 52 13.4%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aethelbert said:
Tuckles said:
East Asians age much better than most of the world. My dad's physical appearance is comparable to a ~40 year old Caucasian.

I find people from the Indian subcontinent age the worst though.
Don't east asians suddenely look really really old after like 40, but they look younger fro the 1st 40.
average_asian_woman_aging.jpg

Well it doesn't really matter if its just the women then does it?
Cookie you like Micheal Caines much?

Ambalon said:
I'm going to step in and say that you underestimate the impact a hard life has on your aging. i.e. when you have to start working at 10 years old to help provide food for your family and only get to stop when you die, you age incredibly fast, you'll look 50 years old by your thirties (bloody hell, street children in here look like they're 18 when they're only 10). And I doubt most people in the Indian subcontinent have it very comfortable.

Considering the most I see of Indians are in international airports and fancy hotels, I don't think a hard life has anything to do with it. :???:

Sumpfkraut said:
She's more cute than "hot", but I'd make love to her if I could.

Ughhguhh.

I am ashamed to admit this, but I was verily so a fan of the Japanese girl group Morning Musume back when I was a little younger. Not all of the members were attractive, but they had some exceptionally cute lasses; Niigaki Risa and Miki Fujimoto were my favorites. They also did these morning show things that involved the members doing a lot of hilarious stuff, which I guess was part of their appeal 'cuz we actually got to know them better than just knowing how they look like. They(not all) were very attractive Asian girls, I must say.

After watching the music video for Bo Peep Bo Peep by T-ara I can say this with absolute certainty:

Yes, yes they can.

Cookie Eating Huskarl said:
And Caucasian skin wrinkles so much easier at a much younger age. Makes the guys look great, but it kinda spoil it for the women.

Men age like fine wine, women age like milk.

Winterwolf00 said:
What is she 15? She's too young for me.
I couldn't find any info in readable alphabets, but I'm pretty sure she should be at least 20. Not that I care, she's beautiful either way.

Sedericus said:
Men age like fine wine, women age like milk.
I'd disagree. I've seen many older women whom I found very beautiful.

I find that young guys like myself find asians attractive because they appear young looking.

You older folks might not like this, and so do not find them hot.

Yes?

Indeed. Even consensual sex in the dark, in the missionary position for the sole purpose of procreation is a thing of perverts to him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom