Can anyone else make kingdoms?

Users who are viewing this thread

I left the kingdom I was part of and wanted to start my own kingdom. I assumed that I could just take a castle just like in warband and start my own kingdom, but it did not let me make one. I just assumed that I needed a city so I conquered one instead. But I still couldn't make a kingdom and now I have two cities and one castle but I still can't form a kingdom, therefore, it is not letting me form armies and making me not able to play the game.
bannerlord_bug.png

Out of curiosity, what happens when you take over a castle or town. It doesn’t let you make a faction, but what can buy you do? Do you still control it and can use it? Could you somehow make peace with whoever you took it from and basically be your own faction in all but name( on your own of course but still, could you use companions as army leaders?)

Out of curiosity, what happens when you take over a castle or town. It doesn’t let you make a faction, but what can buy you do? Do you still control it and can use it? Could you somehow make peace with whoever you took it from and basically be your own faction in all but name( on your own of course but still, could you use companions as army leaders?)

As someone who DID take a Castle, what ends up happening is that you can build things in the castle and you automatically gain access to all bound settlements, and yes you can make other armies and use your companions as heads of those.

Have any of you tried following the quest line? If you follow the quest line in campaign it tells you that you can start your own kingdom. I would assume it is in if you do things this way, but maybe not yet in if you just sandbox. Not sure. I am hoping to eventually find out once I get to that point or I could just cheat and try it that way i guess.

Back
Top Bottom