Campaign files inside the modules folder

Users who are viewing this thread

I saw a folder named Campaign.core inside the modules folder. I don't think it was there before the 0.7.2 patch, it had some files about maps. Anyway does this mean the early access will be like big update on the current beta files. We already have a lot of weapons, armor, items etc. that are not used in the beta, but we can access them through the advanced custom battle mod. It would be more convenient if it was so I don't want to download 60gigs the morning of the relese date my internet speed is really bad in the mornings and its 3 tops in the afternoon. What do you guys think about it?

I saw a folder named Campaign.core inside the modules folder. I don't think it was there before the 0.7.2 patch, it had some files about maps. Anyway does this mean the early access will be like big update on the current beta files. We already have a lot of weapons, armor, items etc. that are not used in the beta, but we can access them through the advanced custom battle mod. It would be more convenient if it was so I don't want to download 60gigs the morning of the relese date my internet speed is really bad in the mornings and its 3 tops in the afternoon. What do you guys think about it?
Yes i believe they will just keep adding files to the beta, making it a complete game eventually, that seems to be the route they are going, considering they will be adding weapon forging, kingdom creation over time, and other mechanics, it doesnt makes sense for them to just not add more game files onto the beta to make a full product eventually

Back
Top Bottom