CAMELOT_DM REVIVED

Users who are viewing this thread

EmielRegis

Sergeant Knight at Arms
CAMELOT_DM

1.Main Info
After long downtime Camelot_DM is online again, this time enriched by many additional fun features.
Its still purely deathmatch server but as I noticed, players after about 8 years of playing warband 
would like to see something fresh and thats what we trying to provide. So focus is on making old good 24/7 non stop
deathmatch arena but with side activities and other improvements.
Server has its own mod but it never requires player to download anything to enjoy modded features.

2.Server
Server name: CAMELOT_DM_BACKUP
Slots: 50
Gamemode: Deathmatch
Steam group: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/CAMELOT_DM_COMMUNITY_CAVE
Discord channel: https://discord.gg/63DBp4a
Module: Native
Main admin: EmielRegis http://steamcommunity.com/id/emielregisrohhellec/

3.Features
None of these needs player to download anything.

CHAT COMMANDS
Main way for normal player to use modded features is using chat commands.
For example typing
Code:
/help
in chat will show you list of possible commands or
Code:
/c
will make player scream and do happy animation.

Here are most usefull chat commands:

POSES
Players can use pose commands to express themselfs or just to look plain stupid.

Code:
/a1
ITGmxHj.jpg

Code:
/a2
hVtZdP7.jpg

Code:
/a3
2bFQajM.jpg

Code:
/a4
Q9cHjQ5.jpg

Code:
/a5
TkRgbVI.jpg

Code:
/a6
05KweH2.jpg

Code:
/a7
OuOfwJk.jpg

Code:
/a8
1rkZKBz.jpg

Code:
/a9
esdpVvo.jpg

Code:
/a10
ch2k7yO.jpg

Code:
/a11
20OLVWS.jpg

SOUNDS
Players can use almost all voice lines known from single player such as "Away with you vile beggar!",
"You better not be manhunter", "Its almost harvesting season!", "BASTARDSSSSS!", "Today the gods will decide your fate!" and many more.

Code:
/q1
Insult

Code:
/q2
Pirates

Code:
/q3
Bandits

Code:
/q4
Farmers

Code:
/q5
Sea riders

Code:
/q6
Steppe bandits

Code:
/q7
Nobleman

Code:
/q8
Vaegirs ally

Code:
/q9
Vaegirs neutral

Code:
/q10
Vaegirs enemy

Code:
/q11
"you there, stop!"

PLACING OBJECTS
In exchange for gold players can place on server various destructible objects.

Code:
/z1
QyipvOH.jpg

Code:
/z2
uNHYdHS.jpg

Code:
/z3
9e503AI.jpg

Code:
/z4
vDvKtE6.jpg

Code:
/z5
PtnTESa.jpg

Code:
/z6
rHrZNF3.jpg

Code:
/z7
a8p1twj.jpg

Code:
/z8
kOsFkiX.jpg

Code:
/z9
DG8tugM.jpg

Code:
/z10
qJTrQeI.jpg

Code:
/z11
OCa6kV3.jpg

ITEM SHOP/TAVERN
In this establishment player can eat food to restore health. However main reason to go there is obviously shopping.
Each shop crate contains different category of items like one handed weapons, two handed, body armors, crossbows, shield etc.
One use of crate costs 200 gold and item received is choosed randomly. All items in game are avaible here so lucky player can even roll full plate.
Another fun thing about shop is that all items received from crates are saved for current round. If player die, he still gonna have
gear from crates equipped. In case you would like to remove said gear and return to normal equipment purcharsing hit shop anvil to remove weapons or grinding stone to remove armor.

SHOP SCREENSSHOTS

RbdmaPG.jpg

rmStvSt.jpg

FLYING SAUCERS
Saucers are avaible for players on landing pad. Hitting saucer with anything will start it, hitting again will stop.
Saucer goes in direction which driver is looking. Abaddoned saucer will return to landing pad after 10 seconds.

FLYING SAUCERS SCREENSSHOTS

OjQBzO9.jpg

N3nWsTL.jpg

RUSSIAN ROULETTE
Russian roulette is a small side game players can acess. It is started by typing
Code:
 /start game1
in chat. Then every player can join by typing
Code:
 /join
After 60 seconds from beggining random player participating in game will be kicked from server
and rest receives 1000 gold.

CUSTOM POLLS
Custom poll is poll which topic is defined by author player. Other players can vote no/yes by typing
Code:
 /no or /yes
in chat. After short time poll results will be displayed to all. Custom poll are created by typing
Code:
/poll [topic] .

NO KICK/BAN POLICY
No admin has right to kick or ban player, no matter what they say or do. Only exception are actions that directly
damage server performance.

ADMIN HUNTER
Admin hunter feature is direct answer for admins that abuse their common powers such like teleporting, high speed or items spawning.
Admin hunter is player that cant hurt normal players but is immune to all admins powers and can hurt immortal admins.
Player becomes hunter by typing
Code:
/hunter
in chat. Admin hunters also have acess to exclusive gear by typing
Code:
/gear

KILLSTRIKES
Killstrikes is simple addition that tracks players kills in row and notificates everyone after certain player achieved
5 kills in row(killing spree), 10 in row(rampage) and 20 in row(godlike). Player can also be "dominated" by beeing killed by same enemy 10 times in row.
Upon killing his dominator player receives "revenge".

COMING SOON BOT INVASION
Admins and builders can set custom bot invasion pretty much everywhere on server, on players demand or as event.
They can set everything about it including type of enemy, numbers, spawn rates etc.
This feature was working on old server before warband update. Currently its undergoing update for newer version.

OLD BOT INVASION SCREENSHOT

BUILDERS GUILD
Builder is kind of highter ranked player who passed building test and was confirmed not beeing troll.
Builders can place on server huge number of objects kinds in unlimited amounts. Their purpose is to make fun, temporary
constructions for players to play with. Here are some examples. Stuff you see isnt premade map, it was done by builders during game.
Currently builder applications are closed, but as server grows they will probably be opened again.

BUILDERS SCREENSHOTS
uWrtDQt.jpg

sC9uumi.jpg

rvqogqn.jpg

EDIjuet.jpg

KBSAUrZ.jpg

hP9l4EA.jpg

MAP
24/7 Camelot_Arena. Lightly modifed version of original arena that hosts moddded facilities.

WHATS NEXT
Server mod is still in development and as playerbase grows new features will be added.
If you have idea for new features please do make thread about it on our steam group.
Our steam group is place where player can  post ideas, complains, read update log or just discuss various topics with other players.

SOME MORE SCREENSHOTS

kolJj8Q.jpg

rEMth9D.jpg

wvYVOZs.jpg

bbuSOX3.jpg

qlyWKhN.jpg

eqzUrdw.jpg

mAYJ9xK.jpg

JFHPWqd.jpg

DIHst89.jpg

Server slots are increased to 50. Due to this change I need more builders (to see what builder is check "features" section) from different  time zones. People that are willing to be builders can post their ingame name, steam profile link and time (with time zone) when they usually play. Chosen users will be tested on server.

TheCheeseMaster said:
Nice. Didn't this server used to spawn you a random weapon if you spawned in with nothing? I miss that feature.

Shop replaced it. You can get pretty much all items in game from shop. Still randomly  :iamamoron:

I always loved this server. If I recall correctly it was Swadian vs Rhodok or something like that. I remember running around on cav lancing people and racking up tons of kills. This was over 2 years ago.

Good times that I will NEVER get back.

Schiester said:
I always loved this server. If I recall correctly it was Swadian vs Rhodok or something like that. I remember running around on cav lancing people and racking up tons of kills. This was over 2 years ago.

Well, maybe you can at least try?  :wink:

EmielRegis said:
Schiester said:

Well, maybe you can at least try?  :wink:

I will try it. If I'm on it you'll catch me as "Schiester"

Back
Top Bottom