Calradian Roleplay - HCRP Server

Users who are viewing this thread

chunky_monkeh said:
Is that wound rule even followed? Knowing the average PW player...

For the most part yes, as what tends to happen is if somone who is wounded KO's somone the person he KO's normaly will know or a friend will tell him if he's been KO'ed before that day and the player recieves some kind of punishment depending on how many time's hes done it but the short answer is most of the time it works without even having to deal with it.

Hey, I was told to post here about a problem by one of the admins.
I changed my character's name to fit his new profession, and I lost all of my equipment and money.
I tried changing back but the stuff was lost.
I was told this could be fixed somehow, something to do with looking at the database.
Here are the names:
Old: Tom_Builder
New: Tom_Vendor

Edit:
I can see my inventory but I can't take items out. My clothes and money are gone.

Bobob said:
I changed my character's name to fit his new profession, and I lost all of my equipment and money.
I was told this could be fixed somehow, something to do with looking at the database.
Here are the names:

Edit:
I can see my inventory but I can't take items out. My clothes and money are gone.

Equipment saves to player names not GUID's that's why it's gone talk to an admin or have one of your friends more your gear over to your new character

Kingsman said:
Bobob said:
Here are the names:

Edit:

Equipment saves to player names not GUID's that's why it's gone talk to an admin or have one of your friends more your gear over to your new character

Why do this, just wondering, its not that hard of a fix to change.

There are some reason why this server is a terrible mess:

1 You can't sell items to shops to make money, nor can you sell items you buy from shops to get your money back.
2 There is literally nobody that cares about random kills that people make.
3 Some "high class" members of a clan can just come up to you and punch you "accidentally" and kill you for no reason.
4 You have to pay taxes for literally EVERYTHING.
5 You can't make your own armour even if you're a poor peasant struggling with even getting your hands on food let alone get equipment.
6 You MUST in all circumstances talk back to lord or you'll get chased by him and his crew of gangsters who like to stab peasants.
7 Other commoners can just pretend to be thieves and attack you and it would be "okay" because he is considered an outlaw and can just act like nothing happened.

ty for reading my butthurt review of this potato server

TehNumberOne said:

1 You can't sell items to shops to make money, nor can you sell items you buy from shops to get your money back.
3 Some "high class" members of a clan can just come up to you and punch you "accidentally" and kill you for no reason.
5 You can't make your own armour even if you're a poor peasant struggling with even getting your hands on food let alone get equipment.
6 You MUST in all circumstances talk back to lord or you'll get chased by him and his crew of gangsters who like to stab peasants.
7 Other commoners can just pretend to be thieves and attack you and it would be "okay" because he is considered an outlaw and can just act like nothing happened.

Nice one post

Date Registered: Today at 06:23:11 PM

Kingsman said:
TehNumberOne said:

Nice one post

You can ask a mod to see which (if any) account is linked to him. Seeing the likeliness of it being an alt.

Captain Connner said:
Kingsman said:
TehNumberOne said:

Nice one post

You can ask a mod to see which (if any) account is linked to him. Seeing the likeliness of it being an alt.

You say it is an alt because these things are rants about the server this idiot is hosting?
Pathetic really..

I felt like giving new players a fair warning before they involved themselves in a moshpit of autistic people.

TehNumberOne said:
Captain Connner said:
Kingsman said:
TehNumberOne said:

Nice one post

You say it is an alt because these things are rants about the server this idiot is hosting?
Pathetic really..

I felt like giving new players a fair warning before they involved themselves in a moshpit of autistic people.

I Love how some one always has to bring in some mental illness into every thread, lol. And yes everyones going to assume your a alt, its what alot of people do to try and ruin a servers rep, which never works. Now shut your "Autistic" Mouth and kindly **** off.

Skaggs said:
TehNumberOne said:
Captain Connner said:
Kingsman said:
TehNumberOne said:

Nice one post

Pathetic really..

I Love how some one always has to bring in some mental illness into every thread, lol. And yes everyones going to assume your a alt, its what alot of people do to try and ruin a servers rep, which never works. Now shut your "Autistic" Mouth and kindly **** off.

you trying to sound cool little boy?

TehNumberOne said:
Skaggs said:
TehNumberOne said:
Captain Connner said:
Kingsman said:
TehNumberOne said:

Nice one post

Pathetic really..

you trying to sound cool little boy?

Nope, not really just tired of people bashing that servers that actually put a little bit of effort into there server, and then have some one play it for 5 minutes and ***** and moan about everything.

Considering you created this account literally 10 minutes after posting your first comment, you only have posts in this thread and you have such strong opinions I assume you are an alt which makes when you say

"You say it is an alt because these things are rants about the server this idiot is hosting?
Pathetic really.."

I judge from your awful and childish tone you are Andrei or someone similar that you would call me pathetic for thinking your an alt as you insult people like a child is laughable you are most likely perm banned from my server but I don't care enough to find out you've let your "Thoughts" known now please do me the privilege of shutting up.

If any of these issues bother you so much feel free to come and speak to me in team-speak it's on our website.

Are you so stupid that you can't understand " I made this account to warn people about how ****ty this server is ". and ofcourse who wouldnt try to defend his own server with insults instead of trying to prove me wrong.  Because you can't do that.

Oh PW Drama.. So good

ObERxv7.gif

Back
Top Bottom