CALRADIAN REALMS - M&B: Warband Clan Listing

Users who are viewing this thread

Same, your service is awesome.
Shemaforash said:
Kittenhuffer said:
I'm not planning on shutting the website down, though, so I'll get around to sorting everything out eventually.

You should give admin to someone that you trust so that they are able to fix the pile of invites.

I want you back<3

Hi there, people, how's it going?

I think I've managed to escape from the horrors of real life (at least for a while) and I'm ready to do some work on the website. I've been inactive since August, so I have no idea what's going on in Warband anymore. Could someone please get me up to date with what's going on? I see NC 2012 is being planned, that's great! :smile:

If you want an idea what teams are still existing since August. Look at this threads, they are often updated.

http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,197144.0.html
http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,203315.0.html

And the ENL will end soon.

I'll see how long my motivation keeps me active this time, but if there's anyone (well-known and trustworthy) out there with knowledge of PHP, HTML etc. who's got more or less the same visions as I have (or as I had in the past) for the website, then I'll gladly hand over the reins.

PS. I'll re-active the manual registration as soon as I've taken some precautions to prevent bots from spamming the website again, so please be patient for another day or two. Yes, I'm looking at you, crazy PM spamming guy. :wink:

glad you're back, if you need help with keeping this page alive i can be helpfull:razz:
By the way im waiting to my clam will be listted!  :razz: :razz:

Tallie, Kittenhuffer said in a post just some posts before yours, that he will enable the manual registration again, after making some measures to prevent teh site from beeing spammed by bots and stuff. Then, if he is finished, i am sure he will post it here, if he is, then you can create your warband yourself just by going to calradianrealms.com and klicking "Register Warband".

Néathar said:
Tallie, Kittenhuffer said in a post just some posts before yours, that he will enable the manual registration again, after making some measures to prevent teh site from beeing spammed by bots and stuff. Then, if he is finished, i am sure he will post it here, if he is, then you can create your warband yourself just by going to calradianrealms.com and klicking "Register Warband".
Ok thank you :wink:

GaWwain said:
Kittenhuffer, welcome back. I register oRP in Calradian Realms when is the Profil aktiv ?
Grammer fail...

Seriously Kitt,i wanna my CR clan page,fix that thing urgently.

Yes i say give him time. But it is also fact that he said what you wrote shemaforash one week ago that it would only be one or two days. Its not that i support impatience but maybe kitten shouldnt have been so concrete :grin:

Back
Top Bottom