CALRADIAN REALMS - M&B: Warband Clan Listing

Users who are viewing this thread

He simply seems to be busy as hell..

I sent him e-mails aswell, months ago and nothing ever came back.

I contacted active friends of him in steam, they could only tell me that he was away aswell..

His steam is highly inactive.

He couldn't be reached by MSN (LordWilly tried that for me months ago).

This all happened after he went highly inactive for the first time (from end of August, 2011 - February 2012)..Then, as you know he came back and said he would sort the stuff out, but seems his busy real life just got him again and I fear theres really not much we can do about it. Maybe he comes back once again, maybe he doesnt. And after all he did the whole CalradianRealms thing voluntarily and kept it active for a very long time, so he mostly did a very good job. The only sad thing is that he got no one to take over his job, before he left again.

Last time Kitten asked for help (months ago) I said I would take over and help him if needed...he didn't even bother to reply so yeah. Forget CR

The problem is simply that we can't contact Kitten, not that we don't want to help him.

Imo, it's not because he doesn't take care of CR that he didn't aswer our propositions, it's just because his message-box must be outdated (he must have like 500 unread messages).

Back
Top Bottom