CALRADIAN REALMS - M&B: Warband Clan Listing

Users who are viewing this thread

Schwarzwolf said:
My english is not very well, so I have to ask, is there any chance to register a warband? And how can I make that?

It says this on the webpage where you can register warbands:

Due to the recent insane amount of people registering their player accounts as warbands, warband registration has been temporarily disabled.

You can however still sign your clan up by visiting this thread and following the instructions there.

We apologize for any inconvenience this might cause.

So go here to register your warband: http://forum.calradianrealms.com/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=80

The last Time Kitten was online was 45 days ago , Sovereignity is from May that he dosent connect .

I have him on Msn and He doesent connect as well fromn 45 days . I also know people who sent him many emails without reply tough .

Lord Willy said:
The last Time Kitten was online was 45 days ago , Sovereignity is from May that he dosent connect .

I have him on Msn and He doesent connect as well fromn 45 days . I also know people who sent him many emails without reply tough .
Damn ! What now ? No Calradian Realms ?

Sorry but a lot of stuff has happened in my life since my last login and I'm pretty busy nowadays.

I'm not planning on shutting the website down, though, so I'll get around to sorting everything out eventually.

Sad, he's gone again;D i wanna make my clan on CR, maybe when Kitten check this topic, could you turn on a registration without your acceptation?

Kula said:
Sad, he's gone again;D i wanna make my clan on CR, maybe when Kitten check this topic, could you turn on a registration without your acceptation?

Kula, post on the CR forum for new clans registration
http://forum.calradianrealms.com/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=80

Edit: Already saw your post there, I guess you just have to wait

I have been registering to post the war and information on the site that the page says to go to but I never got the activation email

Back
Top Bottom