SP Musket Era Sci-Fi Calradia X - Red Planet - NEW BETA.65 RELEASED!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

u should make more mounts!!, i love the ones you have now, but make like lions. that would be tight to ride a lion in to battle  :grin:

just a suggestion, oh, and i love the zebra

winrehs007 said:
Is it compatible with Panoramic..?? :cool:

I dont think it is. You could try it, just make sure it doesnt override this mods textures.

jacob25 said:
u should make more mounts!!, i love the ones you have now, but make like lions. that would be tight to ride a lion in to battle  :grin:

Thankyou for your kind words before but more mounts arent my priority.

The camel took hours and thats pratically a horse. If you have a lion, then I'll include it, but I'm currently doing everything on my own and haven't all the free time in the world. I'd much prefer at this stage that people backup suggestions like this with offers to support them.

jacob25 said:
ok, fair enough  :oops:

I didnt mean to sound rude, it's just kinda frustrating.

UPDATE: I'm currently working on pictures to replace the "encounter" pics, which are abit rough at the moment but it'll take the mod another step away from native.

-IYI-O-R-T- said:
jacob25 said:
ok, fair enough  :oops:

I didnt mean to sound rude, it's just kinda frustrating.

UPDATE: I'm currently working on pictures to replace the "encounter" pics, which are abit rough at the moment but it'll take the mod another step away from native.

no, its ok. i know where u are coming from

-IYI-O-R-T- I have a question again concerning the skyboxes.  How would you compensate for the distortion, or stretch, of the images you put in?  Here is a few shots of the M82 Galaxay that I merged into the night sky but I still can't stop the distortion that happens.

Here is one of Venus that I recolored and dropped in to replace Earths Moon.  Mind you I had to make the dark side, in order to block out the stars, by reversing the layer and deleting the extra for it to match the correctly, then shadow it.  I kept pretty much most of the detail even after scaling down, that is what the zoomed in shot is showing but it's still slightly distorted  :???: .  You'll have to forgive me as this is my first attempt at this and I am fairly new to Gimp  :oops:

triptick said:
ive been playing this and i noticed something... lazer bolts do not do enough dmg they do pretty much the same as the normal bolts..

For the purpose of balancing, I left them as they were (the mod doesnt have many high stat armours so to increase weapon stats would make every battle a slaughter).

Guns are perhaps the highest stat weapons but the super rifles and pistols are limited to high level troops and mercenaries.

Gerhart said:
-IYI-O-R-T- I have a question again concerning the skyboxes.  How would you compensate for the distortion, or stretch, of the images you put in?  Here is a few shots of the M82 Galaxay that I merged into the night sky but I still can't stop the distortion that happens.

I kept pretty much most of the detail even after scaling down, that is what the zoomed in shot is showing but it's still slightly distorted  :???: .  You'll have to forgive me as this is my first attempt at this and I am fairly new to Gimp  :oops:

I dont think the distortion matters on the top ones, I think they look amazing! But if you really want to fix it then resize the images slightly horizontally, so they're squashed on the texture (you'll see the native ones are slightly like this) that way it's stretch out when its applied to the skybox model.

I Know A New Armour You Could Put In The Game Maybe Like Angel Armour With Robes and Wings...Just a Thought...

Croup said:
So... Any news?

The next update will most likely be a small patch, just fixing encounter images and some other tweaks.

Some others have offered some input so I'm partly waiting on them at the moment.

In the meanwhile, I made this: http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,71668.0/topicseen.html

this mod is cool and very Funny
can you post more Screen shot please
i want to see more
sorry my enlish too bad

i got : " RGL error get_object failed for : bo_snowy_pine_1" when im tryin launch BETA.65 :sad:  :sad:

Arnach said:
Any news? is everyone dead? whats going on here. such a great mod....

People said they were interested in doing music, and some other stuff. I waited on them and they pretty much vanished into nothing-ness (I made Calradia - Dark Alleys, partially out of impatience waiting for them). As for myself, I'm currently wading through some pretty intense uni work.

The way I see it is, this mod has so much on offer in terms of additional stuff or "gear" but nothing new in terms of adapted gameplay, if anyone wants to come forward and have a go at that while I'm labouring on my potential education that'll be great. Then come christmas hols, I'll hopefully have abit of time to spare again but not enough to start learning about pyhton and stuff...I'm just not interested in that side of things tbh.

I have made new encounter pictures for most conditions; eg. running into rock bandits

Well I would love to help but the prob is that I got new comp. and my modeling program (Wings 3D...Not much use) is on my old comp and well I cant find link. Plus now that school is on I gotta get education so not much time to go on comp.
I really do wish I could help but you know and plus I dunno how to send model and I can only post pics up...

Well yet again I have another armor suggestion
The armor I have in mind is the suit plus weapon from the movie "Hitman" and also the game "Hitman: Blood and Money".

Here are some pics of the stuff im talking about.

C:\Users\Henry\Desktop\ScreenHunter_01 Dec. 28 23.17.jpg
C:\Users\Henry\Desktop\ScreenHunter_02 Dec. 28 23.19.jpg
C:\Users\Henry\Desktop\ScreenHunter_03 Dec. 28 23.23.jpg

*NOTE*
I did not make this model
This model is actually a picture I took with screen scavenger of my Avatar in a online game called IMVU and these are CUSTOM parts.
So dont ask if I made those models because thats my AVATAR.

EDIT
you cannot click on links so you have to copy and paste to the tab thingy and then the pic link would go to picture.

Back
Top Bottom