Calradia 1480 Zendar Offensive

Users who are viewing this thread

Looks very nice, downloading now :wink: and I'm glad people are still making mods for 1.011 cause I hate Warband.

I absolutely love this mod, the age of pike and shot is one of the most interesting in military history and i feel that you capture the general spirit very well in this mod. Although this is more like very very late renaissance then pike and shot its a very fun mod none the less. the ppl from TEATRC, The Death of The Renaissance,  The 80 Years War, and you need to all come together and make the ultimate 16th cen mod for MnB it would be amazing!!! hell you could even try to get the ppl involved with Oni On Ran and have a 16th can Japanese faction XD. Any way just my 2 cents, truly great mod and im sad you wont make a 1520's Caldera =( i hope to be able to download a update of this wonderful mod soon =).

(edit) INDEED! =) YAY 16th cen!!!!

Calradia 1530 Vaegir Revolution is leading with 13 votes, so you can only hope that it win this poll. Anyway...thank for comment :grin:.

EDIT: Now, poll is stopped and Calradia 1530 won the voting with 15 votes!!!

New version of Calradia 1480 is comming soon.

Features:

-vaegir veteran can move
-Zendarian armies ca fight fith armies from other factions
-new items
-some new scenes
- and more...

Yes, veterans can't move in curret version, because they had a very heavy cap ( over 50 kilograms :mrgreen:) I probaly make that bug when I edited their capss in ItemEditor. Now that bug is removed.

Hey, how's going on with this mod? I think it's one of the best mods around, but I think I'll be waiting for the next version. So, will you update soon?

Sverre the Templar said:
Sorry boys, but I had problems with my PC, so I can't release new version. I'll release it soon.

Ok, no problem. Release it whenever you can. Good luck!

Amazing mod! Great work Sverre! I like those armors, weapons and historical troops are good too ( janissary, landsknecht.... ). But there is one little problem. In this mod is missing kingdom management. I like to lead my own faction and I hope that this stuff will be in Calradia 1530 Vaegir Revolution. But this is only problem for people like me.

Good luck.

Back
Top Bottom