Calradia 1480 Zendar Offensive

Users who are viewing this thread

Hi! this looks like a great mod - but i downloaded it from mbrepos and installed in butsome of the files are missing and the game cant load the mod.
any ideas?  :???:

This mod uses a lot of 17th century armor and weapons. Shouldn't this be removed in favor of late 15th century?

Btw Leggy, if you are trying to use warband, switch it to vanilla. this mod doesn't work with warband.

i use from many time this mod, and i'm VERY SATISFIED.

My dream to be a "Condottiere" like the Gattamelata, Batholomew Colleoni, Muzio Attendolo Sforza, the Count of Carmagnola, is fully realized.

Also, i have tried to become like Messieur de Bayard, the last real Knight in a world with gunpowder, and i reached the objective: lance, shield and sword against arquebuses and halberds.

I want only point some minor thing that ruin a bit the whole experience:

1) the presence of muskets;
2) the bad colours of the city name plates: please change the terrible swamp green of Rhodoks into something better....have mercy of my eyes;
3) change the king of Nords in a better realized monarch, now seem the brother of Hagar the Horrible...

Ambrois LeGaillard said:
i use from many time this mod, and i'm VERY SATISFIED.

My dream to be a "Condottiere" like the Gattamelata, Batholomew Colleoni, Muzio Attendolo Sforza, the Count of Carmagnola, is fully realized.

Also, i have tried to become like Messieur de Bayard, the last real Knight in a world with gunpowder, and i reached the objective: lance, shield and sword against arquebuses and halberds.
Maybe the mod "Struggle for Bermia" is something you would like; it's based (well, at least partially) on the Italy in the time of the Condottieri (there are even some Condottiere like John Hawkwood walking around there).

Back
Top Bottom