Calanon's (Elacrai) shop is not refreshing?

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
The only changes to Calanon's shop I've read in the 3.9 changelog is this:

NOLDOR SHOPS
Very expensive items in Quigfen's and Calanon's shops shouldn't disappear now
Both shops should restock a bit more quicker

But I've noticed in my current save that the items aren't refreshing. The shop restocks as I buy from it. So if I buy 2 items, 2 new ones come in quite soon. But the rest of the inventory never changes. Besides filling in the items that I've bought, it has remained exactly the same for hundreds of days.

Currently there are 0 Noldor Arrows, 0 Composite Bows, 0 Spirit Horses. It's been that way for hundreds of days.

Same here, Arrows I've bought got replaced with more (ragged or similarly bad) armor, but nothing has shuffled around. Are all of the goods considered "very expensive" perhaps? Also, probably post this 3.9 bug support topic

I dont think think this is a bug but the resultant behavior is a little unintuitive perhaps the quality of the restock could be improved?

k0nr@d said:
Or you can buy more things.

Can't you just make it behave like a normal shop but with stock limited to the Noldor items?  Pretty sure that's how it worked in previous versions.  It seems a bit counter intuitive behaving like it is now.

k0nr@d said:
That is mean that the new items, which are "delivered" every week, are worse then the current selection displayed in the shop.

I don't fully understand.

Currently, if I don't buy anything from the shop, then the inventory will never ever change. New items only get delivered after I buy something. Is this intentional?

This means that in order to get the shop to stock up new Noldor Arrows, I'd have to buy a bunch of items that I don't need (each item costing at least 10k denars), and hope the RNG restocks Noldor Arrows. This would be a complete overhaul of the shop inventory restocking system for Calanon that does not correspond to the part of the changelog which I quoted specifies.

It doesn't matter if you buy from him or not, new delivery will arrive at the end of the week anyway. But it is possible that items in the new delivery are not as god as the ones currently in the shop.

I have just checked Caladon's shop offer over one year:
JOj1GDq.jpg
WbXoYLC.jpg
5JU9CHN.jpg
RUUT5WR.jpg
zQy0d82.jpg
cxSRo4s.jpg

Seems to be working as intended: good items are preserved in stock, while poor ones are replaced by the new ones.

k0nr@d said:
It doesn't matter if you buy from him or not, new delivery will arrive at the end of the week anyway. But it is possible that items in the new delivery are not as god as the ones currently in the shop.

I have just checked Caladon's shop offer over one year:
JOj1GDq.jpg
WbXoYLC.jpg
5JU9CHN.jpg
RUUT5WR.jpg
zQy0d82.jpg
cxSRo4s.jpg

Seems to be working as intended: good items are preserved in stock, while poor ones are replaced by the new ones.

Ahhh ... regardless of the issue in the topic, I absolutely love the way you arranged those pictures.

It is so ... neat! +1!  :party:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom