OSP Medieval 3D Art Byzantine Kataphract Helm OSP

Users who are viewing this thread

OK, thanks. I taught that less faces- less cpu works. I fixed now and I got few more lods in range: 516-324-308-8 manually created in wings. Just wanted to help because this helm is something I really need right now. Sorry for bothering you :wink:.

lol. Btw, do you know how to create lod in milkshape, or some link to some tutorial, I got trial so I want to use this 30 days as best I can.

Gk, a suggestion for the UVmap. The more space you assign to a section, the better resolution you'll have on the texture.

I saying because i saw the textures in the package and much space has been left unused...however looks great ingame :wink:

Gothic Knight said:
iggorbb said:
lol. Btw, do you know how to create lod in milkshape, or some link to some tutorial, I got trial so I want to use this 30 days as best I can.

Why are you loling?

I taught lol is a friendly smile. I will modify my message if you want.

caprera said:
Gk, a suggestion for the UVmap. The more space you assign to a section, the better resolution you'll have on the texture.

I saying because i saw the textures in the package and much space has been left unused...however looks great ingame :wink:

Yep, I honestly didn't know what to do with the unused space. I should of made the helm uv bigger I guess=/.

Back
Top Bottom