Byzantine Castle Scene

Users who are viewing this thread

Glycerius said:
In the later years of the Empire, the Hippodrome was used for polo, less violent than tournaments :grin:.

Less violent until a plot/conspiracy goes up on the field and the players beat one of players to death.
I am sure that was a reason for some kings death. Or at least saw that in a film :grin:

I'd reckon so. There is always an occasion for a good conspiracy. :twisted: This mod could have the same. Hit the ball or hit another player.

Keep the existing castle for variety please. It looks good. Maybe the Latin Empire could get that castle instead of mottes.

Glycerius said:
I'd reckon so. There is always an occasion for a good conspiracy. :twisted: This mod could have the same. Hit the ball or hit another player.

It would just mean having friendly fire enabled :grin:
And hey, I kill(knock unconscious) my king all the time during tournaments and he ends up being fine :mrgreen:

Though I would love to have it as a mission from someone. Just like other conspiracy ones, such as the warband starting mission with the merchant when people rebel :smile:

Could you look at scene with the huge, blocky village? One small suggestion is to block access to the high point of the village, as the buildings don't sit right in the hill from that angle. Beside the point where a player starts against bandits or raiders, there seems to be an upside down door. Overall this scene with the monastery and landowner's house, is immensely scenic and evocative, but some tweaking would make it perfect.

Thanks for the truly great work.

I was referring to that scene. The only problem there is the maze made of strange scene props. I'll probably just substitute those with more appropriate buildings.

I was meant to be implemented with subversion 244, but the courtyard of Thyatira and placed updated with the new castle scene are blank scenes.

Nikephoros said:
I just came out from a round of battles at the hippodrome. It is GREAT, at least for me.
Othr, did you get the files?

I got the files but need the terrain codes :wink:

Back
Top Bottom