Bungie: Destiny

Users who are viewing this thread

:lol:

Looks interesting, though I'm not sure if it's intentional or they just can't let go artistically but it feels an awful lot like Halo. I'm interesting in hearing about this "living" world they are talking about, so it should be interesting.

Meh, another mediocre console shooter, who gives a ****.

Plus this idiocy:

http://www.rockpapershotgun.com/2013/02/17/destiny-not-coming-to-pc-bungie-deny-reality/

“We did a bunch of ambitious things on Halo deliberately to reach out to people. We limited players to two weapons, we gave them recharging health, we automatically saved and restored the game – almost heretical things to first-person shooters at the time. We made the game run without a mouse and keyboard. And now nobody plays shooters the way they used to play them before Halo ’cause nobody wants to.”- Jason Jones

Myth confirmed: Jason Jones is a ****ing moron.

I guess that guy never played another shooter prior to his own since most of those things have been in games since duke nukem or doom even.

rnE90.gif

I wanted to on page one, illustrates the apathy of the community as best as possible.

Something I forgot about this:
This is an Activision product, innit? As such, **** THIS ****!

Those ****s are just as bad as EA. The only redeeming factor is that they generally spare the PC folks with their diarrhoea, apart from COD and their Blizzard off-shoots.

And here i was hoping that devoting their entire company to this they'd make something ground breaking :neutral:

Well ****. For a moment there I was interested.

So if it comes for Xbox 360, 'the only limitations' actually are not their imagination but hardware restrictions as well.

Back
Top Bottom