[BUGS] Support Thread for v3.9

Users who are viewing this thread

sealing_phoenix said:
I ran into a No food bug. I have tons of non rotten food in my inventory but yet my party morale things says I don't have any food?

Same thing happened to me but I don't know what caused it. I lost a 204 days save thanks to that. You have to start a new game.

All I knew was that every food item in that game (shops and inventory) had 0+ morale.

M-Mighty! said:
sealing_phoenix said:
I ran into a No food bug. I have tons of non rotten food in my inventory but yet my party morale things says I don't have any food?

Same thing happened to me but I don't know what caused it. I lost a 204 days save thanks to that. You have to start a new game.

All I knew was that every food item in that game (shops and inventory) had 0+ morale.
The food morale bug (giving +0 morale) is fixable, you don't need to start a new game when that happens. Try either of these 2 methods, at least one should work for PoP:
https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,120954.msg2936078.html#msg2936078
https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,156251.msg3761234.html#msg3761234
For reference, I managed to fix the food morale bug when I once got it in v3.7063. But I don't remember which method was it. And for the future, try playing on unrealistic saving and save only inside scenes to prevent or lessen the chances of corrupted saves. Since I'm doing that, I didn't get a single corrupted savegame.

I not have encounter bugs playing on unrealistic saving, I've got a corrupted savegame on realistic in Anno Domini 1257

Arnulf Floyd said:
I not have encounter bugs playing on unrealistic saving, I've got a corrupted savegame on realistic in Anno Domini 1257

Unrealistic saving happens. If you have multiple save files then you should be good to go. But overall this is not an issue that can be pinned down and 'fixed.'

Gorvex said:
M-Mighty! said:
sealing_phoenix said:

The food morale bug (giving +0 morale) is fixable, you don't need to start a new game when that happens. Try either of these 2 methods, at least one should work for PoP:
For reference, I managed to fix the food morale bug when I once got it in v3.7063. But I don't remember which method was it. And for the future, try playing on unrealistic saving and save only inside scenes to prevent or lessen the chances of corrupted saves. Since I'm doing that, I didn't get a single corrupted savegame.

Thanks the First one worked for me!

MitchyMatt said:
Save inside buildings/taverns/castles etc.

I have 9 save slots, 800 days playthrough and no issues.

Ooh okay, I thought I had to ALWAYS SAVE outside scenes, not inside. Got it, will do from now on. Too bad I already deleted those saves.

Gorvex said:
M-Mighty! said:
sealing_phoenix said:

I have just added option in the camp menu to reinitialize items, so hopefully above hackery is no longer needed. 

Didn't see this in the 3.9, 3.9.1 or 3.9.2 changelogs; apologies if this is already known/fixed.

In the Ravenstern siege scene, troops sometimes get stuck on the left ladder. They stop climbing at some point and just move around a bit (despite the walk anim still playing), and don't fall off the ladder either even when they look like they should. They also don't go fully down the ladder if I issue a hold position order back in the courtyard. I sometimes managed to get them unstuck with a hold position order followed by a new charge order.

Knight of the Griffon shown here is stuck. Troops can walk around him to the left (like the Pendor Swordsman is doing here), but they don't do this very often (maybe one troop every 5-10 seconds).

9j4sy8h.jpg

Another screenshot from a different battle, also showing the issue

Oddly, sometimes Griffonboi would move out of the way and other troops would move smoothly through the space he just occupied (while he himself still couldn't climb), like this Heavy Bowman:

QetbqnT.jpg

Uninformed guess: Maybe it has something to do with shielded troops' AI?

Minor thing: I tried the "retire from the adventuring" option after all factions were eliminated but with some (cheat-spawned) unique spawns still present (so didn't get the victory screen), and the retirement text/image was the same as the one when I actually won the game. Working as intended?

Cheats are only for game developers to check things. Cheats are not intended to use by players in a proper games as they are not fully tested or may not be fully connected with other game's mechanics. Use them if you want, but don't report outcomes as bugs.

Hi! I'm running into an issue where when I fight a garrison or one of the roaming Jatu Forces, and they have a lot of unconscious troops or prisoners to rescue/hire. At the end of the fight, they only have one of each.

Even in scenarios like sieges, I fight with a blunt weapon to take prisoners. But if I knock out too many people the counts all go to 1 of each type of troop.

Screenshot- imgur(dot)com/a/zM2ep66 (They aren't allowing me to post links due to my first time on these forums, just replace the "(dot)" with a  period sorry thanks for the help!
)
Screenshot is  post battle with about 50 knockouts.

Lockz said:
Hi! I'm running into an issue where when I fight a garrison or one of the roaming Jatu Forces, and they have a lot of unconscious troops or prisoners to rescue/hire. At the end of the fight, they only have one of each.

Even in scenarios like sieges, I fight with a blunt weapon to take prisoners. But if I knock out too many people the counts all go to 1 of each type of troop.

Screenshot- imgur(dot)com/a/zM2ep66 (They aren't allowing me to post links due to my first time on these forums, just replace the "(dot)" with a  period sorry thanks for the help!
)
Screenshot is  post battle with about 50 knockouts.

Are these fights fought with allies?  If so, my experience tells me you only get a fraction of each available troop type as prisoner depending on some variables (your party strength / total allied forces army strength ROUNDED UP?).  This is why you will always get one of each available prisoner type

This is just based on my observations

Hi,
maybe, someone already reported this bug, so I'm sorry in this case.

One quite funny event happened to me. I played for Baccus Empire and I got prison break quest. We were in war with D'Shar and the prisoner (unfortunately, I forgot his name) was imprisoned in Saidu Sharif castle. After "fighting my way out" I killed prisoner guard and went to a prison cells. I told that lord to not fight. When we went out to a courtyard, the lord started attack me with castle guards, but castle guards attacked him too. So I killed these guards and thought it's enough. It wasn't. The lord still attacked me and I was able to leave the castle only after I knocked him out (the note on the left was green like when killing ENEMIES). Yeah, it was totally unique fight in Warband, in which were fighting three sides :grin:.

I tried it several times and mostly the guards knocked the lord out before I had to do it myself. But nothing has changed. Then I tried to free Marius Imperator from Sher Quila castle and the same story has happened. Yeah, it was irritating, sad and funny at the same time :grin:.

BTW trying to break into various cities or castles is pretty unbalanced – in some it's almost impossible, in some it's quite easy because of hidden alleys etc. But yes, in reality it works in the same way :smile:.

And sorry for my horrible english.

damte said:
Hi,
maybe, someone already reported this bug, so I'm sorry in this case.

One quite funny event happened to me. I played for Baccus Empire and I got prison break quest. We were in war with D'Shar and the prisoner (unfortunately, I forgot his name) was imprisoned in Saidu Sharif castle. After "fighting my way out" I killed prisoner guard and went to a prison cells. I told that lord to not fight. When we went out to a courtyard, the lord started attack me with castle guards, but castle guards attacked him too. So I killed these guards and thought it's enough. It wasn't. The lord still attacked me and I was able to leave the castle only after I knocked him out (the note on the left was green like when killing ENEMIES). Yeah, it was totally unique fight in Warband, in which were fighting three sides :grin:.

I tried it several times and mostly the guards knocked the lord out before I had to do it myself. But nothing has changed. Then I tried to free Marius Imperator from Sher Quila castle and the same story has happened. Yeah, it was irritating, sad and funny at the same time :grin:.

BTW trying to break into various cities or castles is pretty unbalanced – in some it's almost impossible, in some it's quite easy because of hidden alleys etc. But yes, in reality it works in the same way :smile:.

And sorry for my horrible english.

That's a native bug, reloading the game should fix it but if that doesn't work Google it since its actually a common bug from the original game. Also, it seems like everytime I try to disguise my self into cities I always get caught doing so.

Back
Top Bottom