[BUGS]Marshall appointment repeating; glowing green people; casualty labels

Users who are viewing this thread

AKD

Recruit
1. After Vaegir king selects a new marshall (after Vlan), the message that the new marshall has been chosen is repeating endlessly, once per day, I believe.

2. Since 1.104, parts of armor/clothing in interior scenes sometimes glow bright neon green at night.

3. Since 1.104, my battle casualties are often not labeled (just says "X killed, X wounded" without the troop type/name in front).

I suspect I will have to start a new game, but paying money to beta test is really quite frustrating.  Very telling that Warband has no technical support section but continues with a beta testing forum.  Do you have to rub it in?

Taleworlds has released bugfixes after the initial release in a very fast pace. Also, I haven't seen or heard of a single modern game that was bug free right from the get go.

Anyway, it would help to post these bugs to the official Taleworlds bugtracker, found at http://bugs.taleworlds.com/ You can log in with you forum id. Just make sure the bugs haven't already been posted by doing a quick search.

Back
Top Bottom