Bugfix for hussar wings

Users who are viewing this thread

Hello. I have created a bugfix for hussar wings in With Fire and Sword.
The problem with the wings is 1 "missing" feather, see screenshot:
wings.gif

(Actually it's not missing, but invisible from this angle - from the other side it looks ok!)

I have edited the BRF file, just unpack and paste into main folder of your WFaS replacing the original.

I strongly encourage re-uploading it to other hostings, because this one may not live very long.

Last edited:
It is not a bug, it is a feature!

Good job, perfectionism at its finest. Things like this can go under the radar of people for ages, it is how small they are. When one sees something like this, they are obliged to act for perfection's sake.
I strongly encourage re-uploading it to other hostings, because this one may not live very long.
Try uploading it to MEGA.nz or something like ModDB or Nexus.

Actually, that's just 1 feather on 1 armor that I noticed. All other hussar armors have the same problem...
And honestly it's not just feathers. LODs are also wrong (yaguar armor using regular hussar armor lods), and many other problems.
I'm tempted to fix it, but it would take me a lifetime to complete >_<

I've created a more complete bugfix for hussar armors, including incorrect LODs, that 1 missing feather from before, misaligned feathers that float next to the wing and more.
This one covers all 3 hussar armors (without wings, with wings, with yaguar skin) and their female variants too (with _fem in mesh name).

Edited files that my bugfix replaces:
- puzo_a.brf
- puzo_e.brf
- polish_female_armors.brf

Back
Top Bottom