Users who are viewing this thread

sqoot

Recruit
Hello!

I've been playing Bannerlord on the e1.2.0 Beta branch and have encountered a problem when it comes to the election for who should hold a newly-captured fief as the ruler of my own independent kingdom. The issue is that no matter what, the same two clans are always up for election for the fief. This means that I can only ever choose to give myself a newly-captured settlement or to give it to one of two clans. It's resulted in a situation where, despite having convinced numerous clans to defect to my kingdom, I'm unable to reward them with any fiefs because the first two clans to join me are the only ones ever shown as options.

As far as mods go I'm only using BannerEditor Enhancer and BannerPeasants so I'm 99.99% certain those aren't going to do anything that might cause this problem.

Any help would be appreciated!

Hello, thanks for reporting this issue. Unfortunately, we were not able to respond to this topic when this topic first created.
We believe that this issue might have been fixed since the creation of this topic. If you are still experiencing this issue on the latest live or beta versions of the game at the moment please leave a reply to this topic so that we can forward this issue to the team for investigation.

Back
Top Bottom