Bug Reports

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
-Wrona- said:
Awwwwwww..... i don't like new banner of Crusader :sad: how i can edit those banners? can i make my own?

Sure you can make your own, teutonic banners are in one of std_banner*dds files.  These are historic banners though, if you want to beautify them share them later, no fantasy stuff and double-headed eagles though :razz:

HereComesTheKraken said:
I don't know if this has been mentioned already but I have started around 5 games already all of them with at least 50 days or more into the game. I've noticed that the Holy Roman Empire does not engage in conflicts, they stay at peace with everyone. As a English lord I have provoked them several times into war by attacking some of their lords, plundering villages and even capturing a castle. I started a game as a lord of the Holy roman empire and I looted several french villages and attacked a few of their lords and France does not declare war?????????????

EDIT: I also foregot to mention that sometimes when I garrison troops in any one of my castles that I own I come back to get them and they are no longer at the castle.

Funny you should say that, because in my game as the Holy Roman Empire, we are at war with:
1) Kingdom of France
2) Kingdom of Hungary
3) Kingdom of Sweden
4) Kingdom of Norway
5) Grand Duchy of Lithuania
6) Duchies of Poland

However, the first 50 days of the game were absolute peace  :grin:

HereComesTheKraken said:
EDIT: I also foregot to mention that sometimes when I garrison troops in any one of my castles that I own I come back to get them and they are no longer at the castle.

Also had this happen to me in 0.8.  I haven't tried garrisoning in 0.9 yet because I don't want to lose any of my troops.

Well, I decided to put an end to the Scottish as they were simply pissing me off by raiding English villages. I arrived at a castle and decided to try and get the owner of that castle to join England. I managed to convince him, but oh well ... his name ended up changing to "Count knight 12 8". I hope you will fix this soon, because English having a lord with title of Count is already weird, but when the lord has name "knight 12 8" then it gets funny lol.

http://img97.imageshack.us/gal.php?g=mb1vn.jpg

Ricox said:
Well, I decided to put an end to the Scottish as they were simply pissing me off by raiding English villages. I arrived at a castle and decided to try and get the owner of that castle to join England. I managed to convince him, but oh well ... his name ended up changing to "Count knight 12 8". I hope you will fix this soon, because English having a lord with title of Count is already weird, but when the lord has name "knight 12 8" then it gets funny lol.

Ugh, thanks that's definitely a bug and a weird one at that.  Ahh I know what it's trying to do!

It's trying to give him an English title, gah.  Thanks, I know exactly what the problem is :smile:

othr said:
Ricox said:

Ugh, thanks that's definitely a bug and a weird one at that.  Ahh I know what it's trying to do!

It's trying to give him an English title, gah.  Thanks, I know exactly what the problem is :smile:

I've just noticed that anytime any vassal joins another Kingdom, then his name changes like that. Just happend with another 2 Scottish vassals that just joined Kingdom of Norway and another one Kingdom of Sweden, both have weird names too now.

Sorry for double post (decided to make another reply, not edit the previous one as this is new bug). I just found another bug, when I started a new game and didn't choose any starting nation, I got to the starting quest and the merchant in Bourges was called "Merchant of Paris" (even thought when I declined it, I spawned outside of Bourges and the text that pops up before you spawn in the street told the inn of Bourges).

Well my game doesn't crash but i have the same problem like in v0.8

I cant see my herb on custom horse or split mail... and like i mentioned it i don't know how to edit dds. files coz i don't have program for it, even if, i don't know how to change those custom to mine herb

About bugs
1. the same like somebody says here i can hire only mercenaries even if I'm a vassal.
2. i can't find any new weapons or armor/helmets. I can see it on troops and other NPC's but i can't find any new helm in shop :sad:

More will probably come :wink: (and for real i hope not ^^)

-------EDIT-------

OK. so another bug found

When i play on OS - XP on the start all is OK i kill one bandit and then comes to me a merchant buuuuuuuut...
When i play on Vista then attack me 1 bandit with weapon this normal one and second guy without weapon and armor o.0
I killed them but merchant doesn't come so I'm stuck on the beginning of the game ^^

Another bug. :smile: When you pass Novgorod with Riedrich then he begins talking about Rivacheg and how Nords tried to take it and how it's the greatest fortress of Calradia. You should remove it or replace it with the European towns and kingdoms (I mean the text, for example Rivacheg can be replaced with Velikiy Novgorod and Nord invaders could be Mongol invaders etc.). :razz:

My game crashes from time to time when I try to save it... Its like gambling...when I press F12 for quick save or use from Menu Save As.. option its the same... once I can save it properly the other time "bum" crashed...
Anyone expirenced this? Got any ideas how to resolve this? Couldnt find it on bug list or just missed it...
  Its a great mod lots of fun but without saves when needed its crash and burn...  :cry:
I ve read it in FAQ but seems like only few ppl are having same problem... so at this time thers no hope of helping with those save game crashes?

Caernarfon Castle: impossible to speak with a prisoner, impossible release a prisoner

2nqtna8.jpg

I ran into a funny bug last night. I was playing as a Scott, the first 10 days were pretty good as we were fighting against england then we went and signed a truce. So I then spent the next 40 days killing raiders over in Denmark and the holy roman empire upgrading my troops. Well I finally get fed up waiting for Scotland to attack someone so I leave them and join england. Now when I swear in with england to become a vassal the screen for when you start your own kingdom pops up. It has me choose a minister and banner and all that mess. When it finishes it is like it never happened, I still own no lands and am just vassal of england.

nonick said:
Caernarfon Castle: impossible to speak with a prisoner, impossible release a prisoner

2nqtna8.jpg

Same in Caen. I was literally forced to conquer Caen in order to release an English vassal (I created Kingdom of Dublin and I'm improving relations with England, so incase of an invasion of Dublin the enemy would have some chance of getting intercepted by English lords as English enemy is my enemy :razz:).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom