Bug reports! Please look at the first page before reporting them!

Users who are viewing this thread

Calumodian empire (!?) gives me one crappy helmet or armor or no loot at all. Even after huge battles I get basically nothing.
The smaller patrols of the factions dont give you negative relationship if you attack them.

The smaller patrols can be made to give out more gear, I think, but the amount of loot the lord parties have is Native, I didn't change anything.

Not sure whether this is a bug or not, but something seems to be wrong with the "trainer" ability. Got Percival in my party, but his 4 trainer skillpoints don't show up in the party skills. Already looked up the "skills" file, everything seems to be like in Native. He is lvl 6 by now. Is this a bug, and can it be fixed easily?

Thanks for a great mod. Been hooked all over again, but I am encountering a small problem.
One of the horses give me incredible lag in the battlemap, even with small battles. I think it is one that is called just "horse" and it shows as slightly brighter than the others in the  inventory view. Not entirely sure that's the one though. Anyone  seen anything similar?

Hmmm, are you sure it's the horse?  I can't think of any reason why that would happen.

Everytime I try to edit it, then save it, "cannot create the file, make sure the path and file name are correct"

I'm probably just doing something wrong

Fort of Novaria says that you're building a siege tower and it takes as long as normally but in the battle itself there are ladders. I think for the AI it will only take as much time as ladders normally do because they took it really quickly from me.
When fort of Sorbiodunum was under siege and I intercepted the attackers I was taken into a village battle, complete with villagers.

Oh, that's pity. but sword of Damocles have a nice recruiting system as you know if they can do it maybe we can adopt it into the mod(this makes cultcure system unusable and require a lot of hard work so the decision is dudro's he already spend a lot of time for this mod and it still good that way

I don't really want to get rid of the culture system anyways, I think I might be able to get a friend to do it.

Back
Top Bottom