Bug Reports & Known Issues [v2.54]

Users who are viewing this thread

Evvv said:
Unfortunately not, unless you manually made any backups, but I figure if you did that then you wouldn't be asking.

Aw man that's alright though I suppose i can just make a new character

Thanks for the help!

No problem! To help avoid these things in the future, turn realistic saving off, never use 'save and quit', and only save when paused after giving the game five seconds or so to make sure you aren't saving in the middle of any calculations or anything.

I have a problem(bug maybe), My crossbowmen don't use their crossbows.
More details https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?topic=364978.0
Somebody help me. :neutral: :neutral:

So... I haven't seen this question be answered.  I have literally be trying to figure this out for like three years.  Why are there literally thousands of manhunters but no bandits?

Bandits tend to flock to the bandit 'heroes' - which are an incredibly annoying feature to begin with, but I digress - if said hero spawns, the parties of that bandit type will be drawn to that hero, so unless you're in proximity to said heroes, it might feel like there are no bandits, but really there are ... literally thousands of them, following some guy around.

Evvv said:
Bandits tend to flock to the bandit 'heroes' - which are an incredibly annoying feature to begin with, but I digress - if said hero spawns, the parties of that bandit type will be drawn to that hero, so unless you're in proximity to said heroes, it might feel like there are no bandits, but really there are ... literally thousands of them, following some guy around.

Yeah, I know all about the bandit heroes and that's not the issue.  The issue is that there are like 200 manhunters on the screen at any given time.  Even the 200+ bandit hero armies plus their follower armies get KOed like five minutes after they spawn.  Been playing this for like two years and it happens in every game.  Until super late game when the hordes are in the thousands, there are literally no bandits that last more than a few minutes after they spawn, and there are literally thousands of manhunters.  It's almost like the game keeps spawning manhunters instead of bandits.

Is there a way to post pictures here?  I just opened my game and ran around the map taking screenshots.  Literally every photo has at least two 40-50+ manhunter groups with dozens of prisoners.  Some groups as large as 80+, even one 40ish group with over 70 prisoners.  It's like impossible that this is supposed to be a feature, yet, over the years, over multiple reinstalls, it's always the same and no one ever has an answer for me.  :cry:

This wasn't really my area of work in the mod, but the manhunters/bandits were "overhauled". The issue is that this feature wasn't finetuned. Sometimes it works out and they find a balance, sometimes its bandit bonanza and at other times you will have Manhunter Madness. You may be able to mess around with Morghs Editor to adjust bandit spawns, but im not sure.

I apologise if this has either come up before or is in the wrong thread.

Basically my problem is that even though my holdings aren't poor (especially my town), I am making hardly any money off them despite taxes being on normal. Here are some screenshots that will hopefully describe my very frustrating issue.
g4lnAoi.jpg
DplhJW0.jpg
CXG2TQZ.jpg
9Ef78kl.jpg
NOcBhka.jpg

Don't know if this is the silverstag mod bug report forum thread place but so many things point to it being the right thread so sorry if it's not.

I was playing today and was using the Fief Exchange feature, I noticed that if you select your king and buy a 500-550 trade offer value fief off him for 500-550 trade offer value, you can sell it back to him for about 600-700 trade offer value and basically get 1000-3000 denars in seconds, you can do this all day if you wanted to, I have also noticed that you can do it with castles, not sure about towns.

Hi everyone.

I have a problem in the game and is that some soldiers who had the option to upgrade to their next tier, lose it after recruiting rescued prisoners and / or loading game.

I explained, before entering a battle I had 1/10 A6 mounted khergits archers ready to upgrade to A7, after winning the battle on the prisoner rescue menu, I exchanged some soldiers of higher quality than mine (some of mine could be upgrade) and a few others if I upgrade them in that window; But not upgrade A6 khergit (since I wanted to upgrade the 10 at the same time, just a whim) and after closing the loot window, the one after the prisoners leaving as well as the map of the game, enter the window "Group "And the problem that none A6 can updated to  A7, it made me weird but I thought it would solve.

In another battle we followed the same steps only this time there aren't upgrade any soldier, but now the problem was greater because 7 slave crushers who were ready to improve them a slave boss no longer gave the option. At no time moved the mounted khergits archers and the slave crushers, but I transfered but to other units.

I tried to solve it, using the "ctrl + x" trick and give soldiers the experience to have them as before: an A6 mounted khergit and 7 slave crushers ready to upgrade.

The problem persisted, after winning another battle these units apparently were "restarted" and could no longer be improved, other units acquire experience and level normally. In a second attempt, I returned to give experience to the units mentioned with "control + x" but this time saved the game, without fighting, and load, again those same units lose the option to upgrade. In a third attempt, I dismissed ALL the soldiers except the companions, I recruited the same amount of troops but level: "peasants" and with the help of the "crtl + x", I left the soldiers as I had them before, saved game and load again they lost the option to upgrade.

I have 250/250 troops and one million denars.
And if the Khergits with the slave-crushers are not the only units affected? I would be wasting my time wanting to upgrade the army. I do not know what to do.

I appreciate any help.

Rathian said:
Hi everyone.

I have a problem in the game and is that some soldiers who had the option to upgrade to their next tier, lose it after recruiting rescued prisoners and / or loading game.

I explained, before entering a battle I had 1/10 A6 mounted khergits archers ready to upgrade to A7, after winning the battle on the prisoner rescue menu, I exchanged some soldiers of higher quality than mine (some of mine could be upgrade) and a few others if I upgrade them in that window; But not upgrade A6 khergit (since I wanted to upgrade the 10 at the same time, just a whim) and after closing the loot window, the one after the prisoners leaving as well as the map of the game, enter the window "Group "And the problem that none A6 can updated to  A7, it made me weird but I thought it would solve.

In another battle we followed the same steps only this time there aren't upgrade any soldier, but now the problem was greater because 7 slave crushers who were ready to improve them a slave boss no longer gave the option. At no time moved the mounted khergits archers and the slave crushers, but I transfered but to other units.

I tried to solve it, using the "ctrl + x" trick and give soldiers the experience to have them as before: an A6 mounted khergit and 7 slave crushers ready to upgrade.

The problem persisted, after winning another battle these units apparently were "restarted" and could no longer be improved, other units acquire experience and level normally. In a second attempt, I returned to give experience to the units mentioned with "control + x" but this time saved the game, without fighting, and load, again those same units lose the option to upgrade. In a third attempt, I dismissed ALL the soldiers except the companions, I recruited the same amount of troops but level: "peasants" and with the help of the "crtl + x", I left the soldiers as I had them before, saved game and load again they lost the option to upgrade.

And if the Khergits with the slave-crushers are not the only units affected? I would be wasting my time wanting to upgrade the army. I do not know what to do.

I appreciate any help.
I had the same problem several times and i discovered that it was because i had too many different kind of troops, so if i keep it under about 32 different kind of troops (all companion count as 1 troop) it seems to never happen (for me). Furthermore it seems to only affect the lowest troops in your party (the more "down" in the P menu) so you may want to keep troops almost ready to upgrade high.

MrOeleo said:
Rathian said:
Hi everyone.

I appreciate any help.
I had the same problem several times and i discovered that it was because i had too many different kind of troops, so if i keep it under about 32 different kind of troops (all companion count as 1 troop) it seems to never happen (for me). Furthermore it seems to only affect the lowest troops in your party (the more "down" in the P menu) so you may want to keep troops almost ready to upgrade high.

I had not thought of it.

It fits perfectly with the description of my troops.
how did you realize?

I'll try the changes right now.
Thanks for the help

Enlisted in Duke Clais' army, he lost a fight to the Vaegir Tsar, and he was imprisoned in Reyvadin. I can go into the town walking around and talk to the prison guards, but even after I pay off the guard or threaten him, there is no option to enter the prison. Talking to the Tsar there is no option for anything related to prisoners. I also do NOT have the quest for rescuing him, is it required?

v5.0

It is best to rescue him.
because later they can declare you a deserter

rescues the prisoner by force, forces the guard to hand you the keys, kill him in the fight and enter the prison, talk to the prisoner, get out again and kill all the guards.

Landlords & Moneylenders:

In both the original Floris mod and all of its derivatives that have this feature I notice that every couple of months my character will have acquired a few (usually between 5-15) acres of land in a seemingly random city for free. I don't understand why. I don't use this feature very often (usually never, especially at the start) and most of the time the cities I'm getting land in are ones I haven't ever been to. What gives?

There are different information in Landlords & Moneylenders.
One is the amount of acres available to buy, if the city is prosperous, the amount of land available increases.
Another is the amount of land it has. And that I must have bought previously.

Hello Ive been playing floris evolved for a while:

afte I fiddled with the graphics a bit my map color turned extremely bright then gray scale then finally black

Ive tried using mediator, reinstalling both floris and m&b nothing seems to work

some help would be appreciated

I have a major ****ing issue with Floris Expanded, newest edition (2.54), Whenever I'm freelancing, and I help my lord attack an enemy camp, when we overrun it, the game acts like it was our camp that got overrun! I lose gold, food and horses! And this is an Enemy camp! What gives! How do I fix this!

Also, **** you for not allowing me to post bug screenshots or external links to said screenshots. I thought you wanted to fix these bugs, not ****post about them.

Back
Top Bottom