Bug Reports & Known Issues [v2.54]

Users who are viewing this thread

Xenomion said:
Played for 100 days with Floris Expanded 2.54 (installed it apart of 2.53), travelling from tavern to tavern to get drunk trade, never seen Sigmund.
I ever had this bug on 2.53.

On the wiki, they say it was corrected for 2.54...
Trying the text tweak.

Edit: Cannot find the line "540 3 360287970189640336 3 2 540 3 360287970189640336 12" in 2.54...
I think you are just unlucky.I encountered him almost immediately.

These archery changes are great, but there's one fairly significant issue: the unit equipment wasn't adjusted for them. So the A5 Vaegir Archers are packing stronger bows(44p) than the A6(31p) and A7(40p) for example.

I'm planning on going all Vaegir troops this game, and honestly it works to my advantage to some degree, but definitely should be fixed since it makes archer units significantly less balanced.

The solution is to get a full, legit installation of warband. Patches can and cracks will corrupt your game files, which causes the tournament crash.

Xenomion said:
Jrandstorm: Here is all I found about your file, placed in: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\mountblade warband\Modules\Floris Expanded Mod Pack 2.54\Textures
http://www.partage-facile.com/FV5IL2DQ01/min_itm_weapons_vae_bow_imperial_spec.dds.html
http://www.partage-facile.com/891RCQM8LL/min_itm_weapons_vae_bow_imperial_normal.dds.html
http://www.partage-facile.com/UB4TDH6NPL/min_itm_weapons_vae_bow_imperial.dds.html

Just noticed you play the gameplay while I play the expanded... But I think the textures are the same?

well it dint work but thanks for your help still!

Edit: Spoiler & removal of tournament section of quote to prevent confusion. (Windy)

I'd also like to chime in on the archery changes I noticed in the Gameplay version.

The Khergit have lost their bow that does piercing damage now that the Strong Khergit Bow does cut damage.  This seems like a big nerf for top tier Khergits and inconsistent as all other archery factions have a piercing damage bow at the top tier level.  It probably has little impact on the autocalc battles, but the player will notice the difference at both ends of that bow.

Meanwhile the Vaegir get to keep their 2 models of bows that do piercing damage.
Also the Imperial War Bow still deals 40p damage while all the other bows had their damage reduced, so I wonder if this was an oversight.  Granted it's now the slowest bow, but it's not that slow compared to the Swadian Long Bow (59 vs. 55).

I also see that the Mongol arrows and the Piercing Mongol arrows both do +9 damage.  I would expect the piercing model to deal more damage that the regular model.

-----
And is it just me or the bandits drop a LOT of loot?
For example I killed a group of 11 looters by myself and they dropped 63 items, including 19 body armor and 17 foot armor. (Granted the distribution of items are random, but I noticed a few times that the amount of body armor was much higher than the amount of guys I killed)
Compare this to soloing a group of 10 deserters which gave 4 items in total.
In both instances this was with 0 in looting skill.

Hello Guys!

Firstly sorry for my bad english. This is the last thing what i can do to write here (becouse i had a chat a lot of lads about warband and floris, but no one could help me).

I have installed the latest Warband (1.153) and the latest Floris mod (2.54).

When i finished the installation, i cracked the warband exe (i think that was a working crack, becouse i can play with it, and the game dont want me, to register and etc.)

I started to play, thats cool, very nice, the mod is awesome, until the game crashed. The game didnt find an armor texture, or weapon texture, and a lot of random textures. I go to a random castle, and the game stops, and pops up a window and tell me, the game dont find XY texture. Wtf? And the game crashes. While i played i saw a lot of black texture (full black armors, horses, weapons) but i dont care about it, i played away, until the game crashed. I quit, and started to play again. Maybe 5-10 minutes of play, this error comes up again.

I installed it maybe 2-3 times but  the texture problem did not resolved. What can i do? I dont understand why the game missing it own textures, becouse i installed the game, and a big mod (with his 2 GB). The mod eated the textures, or what? I really dont understand.

If someone could help me, i will be very glad :sad:

(sorry again for my bad english >.<)

Zumzogo said:
Hello Guys!

Firstly sorry for my bad english. This is the last thing what i can do to write here (becouse i had a chat a lot of lads about warband and floris, but no one could help me).

I have installed the latest Warband (1.153) and the latest Floris mod (2.54).

When i finished the installation, i cracked the warband exe (i think that was a working crack, becouse i can play with it, and the game dont want me, to register and etc.)

I started to play, thats cool, very nice, the mod is awesome, until the game crashed. The game didnt find an armor texture, or weapon texture, and a lot of random textures. I go to a random castle, and the game stops, and pops up a window and tell me, the game dont find XY texture. Wtf? And the game crashes. While i played i saw a lot of black texture (full black armors, horses, weapons) but i dont care about it, i played away, until the game crashed. I quit, and started to play again. Maybe 5-10 minutes of play, this error comes up again.

I installed it maybe 2-3 times but  the texture problem did not resolved. What can i do? I dont understand why the game missing it own textures, becouse i installed the game, and a big mod (with his 2 GB). The mod eated the textures, or what? I really dont understand.

If someone could help me, i will be very glad :sad:

(sorry again for my bad english >.<)
Have you installed it right?(are all folders there after install?).If you are absolutely sure you did it could also be that your Floris download got corrupted(which means redownloading) And a last option that i can think of.Don't use a cracked exe.(and this is more a post for in the support thread)
(And what do you mean about that registering)

I installed to a maiden folder. When i uninstalled it, i deleted the folder, and i also deleted the folder in the docu&settings folder.

So the last thing what i can imagine is my floris mod is corrupted? But its perfectly installing, and working...i dont understand

(i must use the crack for obvious reasons, and i dont have money right now, but i really like this game)

The crack made by immortaluz, so that need to be working. I think this is not the source of the problem.

Zumzogo said:
I installed to a maiden folder. When i uninstalled it, i deleted the folder, and i also deleted the folder in the docu&settings folder.

So the last thing what i can imagine is my floris mod is corrupted? But its perfectly installing, and working...i dont understand

(i must use the crack for obvious reasons, and i dont have money right now, but i really like this game)

The crack made by immortaluz, so that need to be working. I think this is not the source of the problem.
Did you pirate the game? If so good luck.If not please post a RGL log from right after the crash

Pirate? I dont understand, i downloaded it, and use a crack for playing. I dont bought it.

But anyway, i played it now without cracks (in trial mod), and i have the SAME problem. lots of texture problems.

Zumzogo said:
Pirate? I dont understand, i downloaded it, and use a crack for playing. I dont bought it.

But anyway, i played it now without cracks (in trial mod), and i have the SAME problem. lots of texture problems.
Trial mod?

What is your installation path? And post a RGL log found in your main warband folder right after the crash(This can help identify problems)
With a default installation path it is C\Program files\Mount and blade warband Or C\Program files\Steam\Steamapps\Common\Mount & blade warband.
And are you able to play native normally?

D:\Mbwarband - main folder

D:\Mbwarband\Modules\Floris Expanded Mod Pack 2.54 - Floris folder

So: i tried it with a working crack -> lots of texture missings (in the game without crashes, and some time a crash what freeze my game)

tried to the trial version (original, without crack, but trial) - the same problem, a lots of texture problems.

So maybe the problem is in floris mod, not the crack.

A slice about RGL log:

MEMORY ERROR!: InMemoryFileData: allocation failed!

rgl_post_warning_line: Unable to open texture file Modules\Floris Expanded Mod Pack 2.54\\Textures\min_env_terrain_desert_far.dds (EDX-1)
rgl_post_warning_line: Unable to open texture file Modules\Floris Expanded Mod Pack 2.54\\Textures\min_env_ground_earth.dds (EDX-2147024882)
rgl_post_warning_line: Unable to open texture file Modules\Floris Expanded Mod Pack 2.54\\Textures\exp_bui_planks_new.dds (EDX-1)
rgl_post_warning_line: Unable to open texture file Modules\Floris Expanded Mod Pack 2.54\\Textures\exp_bui_planks_new_normal.dds (EDX-2147024882)
rgl_post_warning_line: Unable to open texture file Modules\Floris Expanded Mod Pack 2.54\\Textures\exp_bui_planks_new_spec.dds (EDX-1)
rgl_post_warning_line: Unable to open texture file Modules\Floris Expanded Mod Pack 2.54\\Textures\min_env_tree_grass.dds (EDX-2147024882)
Frame# : 58733
Saving options...  OK!
Exiting network manager...  OK!
Deleting resources...  OK!
Exiting physics manager...  OK!

num rt_material : <c: r  19 > / <c: y 32 >

This is just a simple texture problem, this is not crashes my game. But its totally randomly, when it will occur the crash.

Zumzogo said:
A slice about RGL log:

rgl_post_warning_line: Unable to open texture file Modules\Floris Expanded Mod Pack 2.54\\Textures\min_env_terrain_desert_far.dds (EDX-1)
rgl_post_warning_line: Unable to open texture file Modules\Floris Expanded Mod Pack 2.54\\Textures\min_env_ground_earth.dds (EDX-2147024882)
rgl_post_warning_line: Unable to open texture file Modules\Floris Expanded Mod Pack 2.54\\Textures\exp_bui_planks_new.dds (EDX-1)
rgl_post_warning_line: Unable to open texture file Modules\Floris Expanded Mod Pack 2.54\\Textures\exp_bui_planks_new_normal.dds (EDX-2147024882)
rgl_post_warning_line: Unable to open texture file Modules\Floris Expanded Mod Pack 2.54\\Textures\exp_bui_planks_new_spec.dds (EDX-1)
rgl_post_warning_line: Unable to open texture file Modules\Floris Expanded Mod Pack 2.54\\Textures\min_env_tree_grass.dds (EDX-2147024882)
Saving options...  OK!

This is just a simple texture problem, this is not crashes my game. But its totally randomly, when it will occur the crash.
I will need the whole log right after it crashes(So start up play and when it crashes copy the contents of the log here between Code-Code
But i can already see some memory issues besides the texture problem.And the textures are default ones that should be there with a good install.Are you sure your Floris download isn't corrupted while downloading?.Does this error also occur when playing Native?.

Nice ! downloading now been wanting this updated for a while now.

Could you add in the extra features from Floris Expanded Mod? that would be great for the next build

monlamar said:
Zumzogo said:
A slice about RGL log:

Saving options...  OK!

I will need the whole log right after it crashes(So start up play and when it crashes copy the contents of the log here between Code-Code
But i can already see some memory issues besides the texture problem.And the textures are default ones that should be there with a good install.Are you sure your Floris download isn't corrupted while downloading?.Does this error also occur when playing Native?.

Now, i will download again the floris mod. Delete and uninstall all the MB stuff, everything. Maybe i download again the basic Warband. Then i will start to play, and if i crashed, i will post the log file here!

Zumzogo said:
monlamar said:
Zumzogo said:
A slice about RGL log:

Saving options...  OK!

Now, i will download again the floris mod. Delete and uninstall all the MB stuff, everything. Maybe i download again the basic Warband. Then i will start to play, and if i crashed, i will post the log file here!
Alright and please post it in the support thread.

Back
Top Bottom