Bug Reports for Version 3

Users who are viewing this thread

Jameyyed castle doesn't have an entrance to the prison.

I also had serious performance issues once I downloaded 3.0 (with the patch) but it seems to be ok now. I'll let you know if this insists.

Jameyyed castle doesn't have an entrance to the prison.

I also had serious performance issues once I downloaded 3.0 (with the patch) but it seems to be ok now. I'll let you know if this insists.
Thanks for letting me know. I will check into it. I believe I fixed this in my current work-in-progress version but I am not completely sure since that would have been almost a year ago. You can revert to the original Jameyyed castle scene by copying the scn_castle_41 files from the Native SceneObj folder to the mod's SceneObj folder. You can do the same for any of the native castle or town scenes that are bugging you.

I haven't noticed any performance issues with 3.0 on my end. It seems to run about the same as the previous version on my middling, aging PC. Let me know if any other problems crop up. I am working on finalizing my changes for the next version.

So far, for version 4.0 I noticed some of the helms, including some that worked fine in version 3.0, appear to do that weird thing where they hide the character beard.
EDIT: I get an RLG error message that crashes the game to desktop, stating: invalid opcode -2147483648 It happened twice while fighting masterless men

Last edited:
So far, for version 4.0 I noticed some of the helms, including some that worked fine in version 3.0, appear to do that weird thing where they hide the character beard.
EDIT: I get an RLG error message that crashes the game to desktop, stating: invalid opcode -2147483648 It happened twice while fighting masterless men
Thanks for the info about the RGL error. Can you check your rgl_log.txt in Warband to give me more information about what the opcode is? I will take a look into it. I haven't personally seen this problem in my testing but I will check it out. As far as the helms go, I changed the flags on a few of them because of clipping issues with beards.

Thanks for the info about the RGL error. Can you check your rgl_log.txt in Warband to give me more information about what the opcode is? I will take a look into it. I haven't personally seen this problem in my testing but I will check it out. As far as the helms go, I changed the flags on a few of them because of clipping issues with beards.
So, I was trying to recreate this error and I actually couldn't for a while - I tried fighting masterless men for a good while and it never happened - until I ordered my troops to retreat and it crashed again, same error. The rgl_log.txt file only seem to say ERROR: invalid opcode -2147483648

I can share the file if it helps, but the other lines only seem to refer to saving the game

So, I was trying to recreate this error and I actually couldn't for a while - I tried fighting masterless men for a good while and it never happened - until I ordered my troops to retreat and it crashed again, same error. The rgl_log.txt file only seem to say ERROR: invalid opcode -2147483648

I can share the file if it helps, but the other lines only seem to refer to saving the game
If this this error occurs again when you are playing go into the "Notes" menu and then "Recent Messages" to see if the actual opcode error is listed. If the game crashes you won't be able to see this though. I fought several battles with masterless men to test to see if an error was forthcoming and didn't see anything. I wonder if ordering the retreat caused the crash?

If this this error occurs again when you are playing go into the "Notes" menu and then "Recent Messages" to see if the actual opcode error is listed. If the game crashes you won't be able to see this though. I fought several battles with masterless men to test to see if an error was forthcoming and didn't see anything. I wonder if ordering the retreat caused the crash?
I think it's the order, yes. The rlg error crashes to desktop, so I couldn't find any other info. Haasn't occured again since I stopped ordering companions to get the hell out of dodge :mrgreen:

EDIT: might be old news, but this script error appears when entering the fort when fully upgraded. Doesn't seem to crash the game or anything

Last edited:
I think it's the order, yes. The rlg error crashes to desktop, so I couldn't find any other info. Haasn't occured again since I stopped ordering companions to get the hell out of dodge :mrgreen:

EDIT: might be old news, but this script error appears when entering the fort when fully upgraded. Doesn't seem to crash the game or anything

Thanks for the info. I will try a retreat from battle to see what happens. As per the fort issue I am not completely surprised since that code is so old. I will check into it anyway.

I am back after checking out the retreat issue. I got it to crash with my PC as well. I will look into it. Thanks for informing me. I rarely use the retreat command so I haven't seen it. It might have to do with the morale and routing code. It appears to be linked to the script decide_run_away_or_not. I will look into it.

I am back after applying a fix to the scripts. I tested it and it works without crashing. I will post a hotfix on ModDB.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom