Bug reports and complaints topic

Users who are viewing this thread

Ulrich von Liechtenstein said:
Gustavus Adolphus said:
Would maximum put them on the ground, or somewhere in between min and max be sufficient?

Yes, set up under his style of play.  :wink:

Didn't work, by the way. Overall, this mod has far too many bugs to be playable at the moment, for me at least.

Higher armor boots are extremely rare in my game. Is this normal? Also, is there any English armor? I only seem to find Milanese, French, and Burgundian armor.

lilsosa1230 said:
Higher armor boots are extremely rare in my game. Is this normal? Also, is there any English armor? I only seem to find Milanese, French, and Burgundian armor.
This is not problemma Knights the Last Battle . This patch 1.142

The next patch is going to make the game fully work with 1.143, right?

Anyway, the regular swords/longswords I was talking about that I think you should add:

P1031-gothic-battle-sword-15th-century.jpg%0D

Roman%20coin%20sword%201.jpg

The second one is one of my favorites. :smile:

There's one or two "standard" swords in the game, but there definitely needs to be more. Hope to see them in the next patch. :smile:

EDIT: Just realized the second sword indeed IS in the game. And it looks badass. :grin:

2.3. test version bug reports. :smile:

:smile:

You DID add all the items I was expecting, and more. I wasn't especting PBOD and new fist/kick animations, donkeys and so many new faces, new art, proper gear for a squire, people praying, half swording, etc. etc.  Half swording is even better than I expected. You've truly outdone yourself. You rock man. Why didn't you tell me so? I could have started playing earlier. :mrgreen:

Anyway, so far little to no bugs, mainly graphical glitches and a few text errors( but not on my part :lol:)

2 crashes so far.

Here are the screenshots of the bugs/misspelings/small suggestions:

Fix Holy ROME empire. I would have fixed it but I overlooked it. It's fixed in my en folder now. :smile:
scaled.php

The hats are clipping with heads, kinda looks ugly
scaled.php

Merchants shouldn't wear mail, but something more merchanty :razz:
scaled.php

Starting as a game poacher/hunter grants you a quality steel sallet and a decent warhammer. A game poacher should be poor, and should start perhaps with a spear and a leather/fur gambeson, or simply, kinda something like this, minus the Burgundian symbol.:
scaled.php

A few one handed swords are called "two handed sword"
scaled.php

Some swords still lack scabbards
scaled.php

Castle guard's sword isn't visible, they have stupid looking shields and weird armor as well.
scaled.php

And to me, probably the most important thing
the old loading screen picture was much better, it was far more stylish and says a lot more about this mod. When I think of this mod I always think of knights battling in the snow(among other things :razz:) So bring back this one, and use the current one as the main menu screen!
mbwar20120204035413.png

I know, I've said so, that's actually my first complaint.

It will be fixed in 2.3 final version, don't worry. :wink:

Oh, and Burgundian and Flandrian changed to Burgundy and Flanders :wink:

Another bug, I have translated "France footman" to French Footman, but in the game it stays the same. :???:

mbwar20120205234542.png

Btw, they look great. :smile:

mbwar20120205232512.png

This English horse is poorly textured.

That is all. :smile:

YourStepDad said:
Another bug, I have translated "France footman" to French Footman, but in the game it stays the same. :???:

If you make corrections in the texts. What to see results, you need to re-start.
Change the text only in a folder en

change in the texts of the name of money "denars" on: livery (pounds), or su (solidus)

IMPORTANT

Ulrich, have you updated the mod to 1.143? After a few days in, the boots, arrows and bolts completely disappear from shops.

Also, many troops need rework in terms of equipment. Some upgrade too fast and too cheap, while others simply have the wrong gear. Here's an example:
mbwar20120206052341.png

Militia should not be a third tier unit dammit. Militia is the same as your "recruit"(Which should be a second tier unit IMO; after peasants)

YourStepDad said:
IMPORTANT

Ulrich, have you updated the mod to 1.143? After a few days in, the boots, arrows and bolts completely disappear from shops.

Also, many troops need rework in terms of equipment. Some upgrade too fast and too cheap, while others simply have the wrong gear. Here's an example:
mbwar20120206052341.png

Militia should not be a third tier unit dammit. Militia is the same as your "recruit"(Which should be a second tier unit IMO; after peasants)

Mod 2.3 will work on the patch 1.143

Back
Top Bottom