Bug reports and complaints topic

Users who are viewing this thread

Two new bugs that I've found:

scaled.php
Many Swords have the "rusty" prefix though I feel that could be my fault. i was fiddling with the names and wanted to have more variety. Do check on it though.
scaled.php

Is it possible to find version 2.3 on russian  forum ? Because I think that I found it, but it seems little uncompleted.But to the point, after a few hours of playing all boots and gaunlets dissapeared from marketplace.So, could I expect that I will see it again ?  Great mod, by the way. :lol:

Wulfrik said:
Because I think that I found it, but it seems little uncompleted.But to the point, after a few hours of playing all boots and gaunlets dissapeared from marketplace.So, could I expect that I will see it again ?  Great mod, by the way. :lol:

Make a patch 1,143

Actually I did it, but during the mod installation I got the warning that mod isn't suitable for patch  1.143.

YourStepDad said:
It does work, but you will have a small problem of not being able to find arrows, bolts and boots after a couple of ingame days.
Other modes also have this error?

Wulfrik said:
Actually I did it, but during the mod installation I got the warning that mod isn't suitable for patch  1.143.

Do not include test versions

54362cc2e5df.jpg

There's any way I can change the in game font? It piss me a lot to read... I need to study all the letters to understand what's all based about

EDIT: Never mind, just found a way myself :p

Perhaps it has something to do with loading troops/reinforcements.  I do have a noticeable lag spike when entering a battle with many troops and have had a few instances of the screen flickering and I have a pretty beefy system. That's strange though, maybe someone with more technical knowledge can examine your rgl_log.txt.

Congratulations on new version textures are nice indeed. :grin: Very nice armets you have there fits nicely with milanese plate. Also various horse armour textures are simply gorgeous.  :smile:

But I have a feeling that thrusting damage needs to be modified its simply huge and makes any armour worthless. Especially pikes that are also fast as hell (and their swing damage is huge and also set as piercing, blunt and quite small would be better Id say) and all the swords. (The ones I use have rating for cut and thrust about the same and it seems so for most of them) Also all the polearms with cutting blade have piercing damage - wouldnt cutting damage with really big number be better? (e.g. if theres 31p damage it could be made to maybe 62c or so)

Also armoured horses could use much less hp (all the 230hp horses could be reduced even to a half), little more armour, little more speed and significantly more maneuverability and charge damage. Main idea is to evade full force of blows aimed at horse by altering directions and with the help of armour in compare to it being very slow and uwieldy, but able to take several cuts before dying.

Lastly what about helmets having more armour rating than same piece of body armour, because 2x damage for headshots makes them almost obsolete. (e.g. good armet now has about 48, could be raised by aproximately one half, lets say to 72) Also maybe a very little increase in armour rating for steel greaves and other high quality leg protection.

I agree with you that most weapons need to be rebalanced, Swiss pikes are huge, sword damage is a bit goofy in comparison to other weapons, and I'm not sure why but the Short Bow has a power draw requirement of 1 yet does more damage than bows with power draw requirements of 3.

An interesting item is the Swiss pike.  The weapon is 535 length and is so long that unless you stand 7 feet away and hit with the very tip your hits incur a massive speed penalty that, even with 10 powerstrike and 330 polearm proficiency, do about 3 damage.  When you hit with the tip however, you do plenty.  It seems to be almost only effective for killing horses or maybe standing on a siege ladder.  I have noticed that the enemy AI and troops make great use of it though.

Back
Top Bottom