Bug Reports - 0.95pre7

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Before I abandon this 1257ver 0.95pre7 ( yes I wont play this ver anymore, will wait for a fixed one), just let me tell you that Coimbra's Tavern ( Portugal ), is totally bugged because you dont see a tavern, only an empty room with 3 NPC'S.

Really sad that this crashes too much and too laggy on map interface.

I just dl'd this last night, and the lag is killer. I also happened to notice my CPU was being stressed a lil. I have a dual-core 2.5ghz, and it seems to only be affecting the first CPU, i was wondering if there is a way to split the work between them. Any help would be appreciated!  :grin:

Also, when i raided Valencia, there was no castle, keep, or anything. Just a massive moshpit. :neutral:
mb3gx.jpg
mb2n.jpg

The castle of Bragança (Portugal) is unreachable. Not only can't reach it, but some lords get stuck when trying to enter/exit the place.

The arena at Fes is really weird to fight, there are parts missing, and the opponents appear outside the place, where you and your allies can't get to.

And the last: If you choose a faction to serve, and then choose 'go back' and get another one, you will get fiefs and armour for both. In my game it was a little annoying, because I had a fief in HRE, but I was serving Portugal, so the HRE would declare war against me. And (I don't know why) most of the lords of a faction I choose to be a vassal appeared with the mail of the HRE (happenned with portugal and the crusader states)

This is an awesome mod, the kind that made me try to learn moddeling and such*, because you guys' work is very very good. Little bugs are not much compared to the work and eye-popping prettiness that I could find in this mod  :razz:

*trying to get somewhere, seeing the tutorials

forgive bad english, not native language;

uh, i am unable to save the game

if i press F12 for quicksave the game crushes
if i go out of a town to save the game crushes
any idea why it crushes?

thats the point
i always use the realistic option
thats why i cant save anthing
i must restart everytime, and cant leave any location...

IceNoVa said:
uh, i am unable to save the game

if i press F12 for quicksave the game crushes
if i go out of a town to save the game crushes
any idea why it crushes?

Have the same problem, but only after battles. I usually wander around a bit and buy/sell some stuff before saving, and, of course, cross my fingers 'till my bones are cracking. Works mostly...

GREAT MOD! too bad it's still broken.  FANTASTIC JOB, but can you please fix it?.  Still having issues of game crashes if you try to save after big battles. have tried wandering arround the map & buying/selling, has not resolved the issue. Have the most recent version of both 1257 ad improved, as well as the most recent version of warband 1.125. other mods work fine on their own, and this one seemed great with a few bugs, like some maps are blank when you're supposed to be entering an arena, ect. (some towns you would go to enter arena, and it would be an open field with no arena.  but the annoying crashing when you try to save once you have a big battle is simply not playable for me.  Eventually you're going to have a big battle. and not being able to save anymore once that happens is just ....@@@@@@ .  < I sensored myself there>.  anyway, Good job, keep up the good work Wesley, I'll most likely kill you in the morning.  please fix not being able to save bug, until then will be playing custom commander mod till you fix.

My game crashes when using Save & Exit. Other than that I haven't encountered too many bugs :smile:
Sometimes it crashes when only saving as well.

I don't have this problem with Native, so I assume it's mod related. Sweet mod otherwise!

saw the reports before already but still:

-Bordeaux fighting is on the plains not in the city, tavern isnt working properly,
neither the arena

-Fes is also bugging in the attack, it looks like the interior is somehow floating above the ground
the ladders going down inside the city dont touch the ground,
so new enemies just gather down the ladders not doing anything

your own troops just make circles without attacking at all,
and to attack them with your troops you need to go around and walk under the walls

-Tournaments in Hafsid Dynasty seem to bug a lot, not in a tournament hall
but on a plain, doesnt ends when all enemies are dead, you have to tab outta there

also:

-i play for English rebels and when you ask to talk privatly they sometimes say:
talkings are to far with king lord 28(or so) that king is of Hafsid Dynasty
but that doesnt makes much sense for this

-also the mission to cause a war, its always against the Hafsid Dynasty and impossible to end
as i already got war with them, but the dudes that give you the mission dont

-also the rebbeling guys, like the english one for me, will talk about native kings and countries
like Harlaus, Kingdom of Nords

-mission from guildmaster dont always work properly i think, sometimes the troublesome bandits or so you need to catch
simply dont exists there

in my head i still think about some playing as lady related bugs,
but cant really think of them now

Little advise for fix formation bug
U guys need to click ''u'' for disable formation and then it becomes ok :grin:
I hope u guys get what i'm saying
Sry for my bad English

Game crashes on first bit, where you are attacked right at the beginning, I get about 20 or more seconds of gameplay then it says Warband has crashed... any help?

Also, I have only been England... don't know if that makes a difference.

I get this error at the loading screen (processing INI files... )

RGL ERROR
Unable to open file: CommonRes\fur_armors_a.brf

Any ideas on how to fix this?

Whenever Gutkeld nembeli Istvan (of Hungary) tries to give me a bandit lair quest - for the knights-errant in this case - the screen/game gets stuck on the conversation page and the only way I have found to get out of it is to force-end the game from windows task manager.  It is only this specific quest that I have found does this.  I did a mountain bandit quest elsewhere successfully with the same play through.  I also haven't seen any knight-errant camps around although I have seen (and fought) a single knight-errant group.

I also have the issue mentioned in an earlier post where there are some bandit ships on the river which cannot be reached.

The mercenary pay needs increasing in line with the wage increases I think.  Right now I am paying my party about 10,000 a week and getting 500 a week in mercenary pay.  The wages feel to high but I haven't seen the income from the towns/villages/castles yet and they may make me change my mind somewhat.  Having finally got good enough to win tournaments this no longer seems much of an issue except that I have to run around chasing tournaments or ravaging villages like crazy.

Aesa spawned in several tournaments with no armour but seems to have worked out how to dress herself now.

I find the yellow and brownish-orange coloured tournament outfits are too difficult to tell apart.  So although it isn't a bug I would really appreciate if there was a different colour used for the brownish-orange as it can be tricky to tell apart from the red too.  (Pretty sure this hasn't changed from native)

When being followed across water caravans dont seem to turn into ships although the following cows do.  Normal non quest caravans change fine.

I have the issue with some of the polearm users insisting on fisticuffs during battle too.  Its almost amusing until you realise how much that darn brawler is costing!  I think I might have read about this being a problem with the game rather than the mod though.

Lots and lots of save crashes and not always after a big battle.  I also haven't been able to get the recommended town work-around mentioned in the faq to work at all.  If anyone has any tips and tricks to get around this I'd love to know.  Computer is running on an up to date windows xp setup well above minimum specs.

I also have 24 sons in law listed...  Playing female and now I've married I still have the sons in law and the actual family is all listed correctly in addition to the son-in-laws.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom