Bug Reports - 0.95pre10

Users who are viewing this thread

I'm new to this, so I'm not really sure. But can't you run this Tortoise thing on a computer with connection and save the files on a memory stick? Than copy the files on your Laptop to the module folder an play?
Don't forget, whole folder is around 3,35 GB...so take the time :wink: But if I understand right you can make breaks from downloading and continue without problems. (I'm not sure...made the whole thing in one)

Yesterday Arrakhis uploaded a torrent...maybe this could help you, too?
http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,169881.msg4825505.html#msg4825505

There is no smiley that scratches his head but that would be the one I would have used now...  :razz:

It is most probably the latest version if he uploaded it yesterday. If it's not what choice do you have? You could simply contact Arrakhis though. He is a nice guy and won't bite.

I'm really not trying to be rude, but what is that reason? I have a friend who uses svn and it severely slows down his computer, and it is unrealistic for me to use it, so I know there are people who have problems with it. I'm not suggesting that you update it every day, just maybe once per year or so.

If you read a bit in this forum you will notice that the SVN version is not the official version. It is the developer version. The official version 1.0 is not yet released. That's the reason why it is the way it is.

If you don't like tortoise you have to wait.

Crossbow Joe said:
Tacophobic said:
Whenever i go into combat, the logs on the lower left corner disappears until i restart Mount and Blade. Help?
Press "L" to see the logs, is it filled with errors?
Yeah, it says At Mission Template mst_lead_charge trigger no: 7 consequences.
Unrecognised opcode 1689.; LINE NO: 16:

Crossbow Joe said:
Tacophobic said:
Crossbow Joe said:
Tacophobic said:
Whenever i go into combat, the logs on the lower left corner disappears until i restart Mount and Blade. Help?
Do you have the SVN?
Yeah, i used the stickied Idiots Guide.

Tacophobic said:
Crossbow Joe said:
Tacophobic said:
Crossbow Joe said:
Tacophobic said:
Do you have the SVN?
Yeah, i used the stickied Idiots Guide.
Unfortunately I don't know how to fix it, but I do know that that is an SVN bug.
I think your supposed to post your bug report in the subversoin thread

Back
Top Bottom