Bug Reports - 0.95pre10

Users who are viewing this thread

How to post a picture in here??

Got the C++ Runtime error. mb_warband.exe terminating unusual runtime - Error

Some suggestions/ideas?

If you should play pre 10 version you need the game patched to 1.31 or 1.32.
In case you use the SVN version you need patch version 1.34.

could u give me some more info plz???

is the pre 10 or the SVN the newest mode???

and the newest of them, do i need the 1.34 warband update for that?

pre 10 is the latest offical playable version. The svn is a version which you may use but it has updates on a daily basis where you risk losing the time spent if you just want to play and not help debugging.

Like said for the svn version you need 1.34. For pre10 1.31 or 1.32.

so if i havent sett the game to SVN i should be able to play the game on the 1,32 warband update?

but if thats so, then its just wath i have and the game stil crashes when im trying to fight,,,,,........

Yes. If you play the game that you downloaded in this thread then you are right.

http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,110470.0.html

I am really not the guy who knows how to get you out of your trouble since I never ever experienced any trouble with my game.
All I know is that there is a hotfix that might help, that there have been several problems already been solved (all to be found on the earlier pages of this thread) and I know that this game is pretty heavy consuming your ressources so turning down your textures to 60% and have them on "load textures on demand" might help.
In battlescenes your grafic card is stressed. Do you have all your drivers up to date?
Don't wanna sound rude in any way btw. Just in case I did. :cool:

just wanted to ask if the problem of units trapped in the terain was repaired.
I know about the fix of the area around Brananca castle but some time ago me and other players reported the massive cluster of caravans in the Alps passage. has this been repaired?
This must have some impact on the economy if the caravans dont reach their destination because they are stuck somewhere. am I right?

tnx. for your time.

I did update my drivers and it still happens so I don't think it's my graphics card as it works with every other game just fine as well as other mods. Not sure what it is but I think it's mod related not driver related. My card is an ATI Radeon HD 5700 just in case thats why. The custom battles dont glitch up on me it's only the campaign mode that does, I cranked the game to the highest settings possible and it worked fine on the custom battles. Maybe i'll reinstall the mod and see if the files got corrupted.
Yup tried that and it still did the same glitch... I think this mod is broken and wont run on my PC. Oddly the older versions still work on my PC just fine as do other M&B mods.

jimmydix said:
just wanted to ask if the problem of units trapped in the terain was repaired.
I know about the fix of the area around Brananca castle but some time ago me and other players reported the massive cluster of caravans in the Alps passage. has this been repaired?
This must have some impact on the economy if the caravans dont reach their destination because they are stuck somewhere. am I right?

tnx. for your time.

Vlejundo posted a fix for this and it seems to work fine in my game. There are still a couple of stuck things on the map. One boat of looters in the Atlantic and a couple of things close to Rome but the caravans are back in action now which was the main problem:

http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,140461.0.html

The post has the link to the new map and instructions on what to do.

thank you L12.
I returned to the game after a month or so and therefore I lost a track of the mod development.

Lots of these stuck caravans were actually heading into my kingdom and I really think this bug has some negative effect on the economy of my cities since the prosperity of a city is calculated also by a number of caravans reaching the city. 

One minor bug, is that there seems to be no "upper level" mongol helmets available? I've scoured all markets in all Golden horde cities, instead i find lots of nordic helmets available.

Such a minor bug it seems i could do i myself, anyone got any pointers? or maybe a cheat? :smile: my poor mongol warlord is feeling mighty silly in his russian helmet.

its the same with me as "Conall". i have never had a problem playing a game on full grhapics.

and i do have to hotfix.

but il try take down the grapichs on the texture. and wuld it help using the DX7 instead of the DX9?

Hey, I'm not sure this is a bug. I installed the mod just yesterday and it seems that my lance or whichever polearm I use breaks on the first strike, even if the damage is below 50. I don't know if there is a way to get one again. Is this intended?

By the way, some of the Portuguese names are off.

torwi1 said:
its the same with me as "Conall". i have never had a problem playing a game on full grhapics.

and i do have to hotfix.

but il try take down the grapichs on the texture. and wuld it help using the DX7 instead of the DX9?
Good to see I'm not the only one having this problem. And I've tried that and it still crashed even with a lower res it crashed, oddly the older versions don't crash on me. Guess I'll wait for the newer one to come out and hope it doesn't crash like that.

torwi1 said:
Well mount and blade is very different in the way it demands specs than other games. Just because it runs full graphics on another game does not mean it will run well on warband. I have seen the best of computers crash on warband and some mediocre ones handle it seamlessly.

I get a CTD when ever i try to "Save" the game.

I don't play with autosave, So it saves when i tell it to. Currently, it happens randomly(ish). I've seen it happen 3 times after the capture of Constantinople by Nicean Empire. But, it did it before that as well.

About the save bug: http://bugs.taleworlds.com/edit_bug.aspx?id=3352

The more reports the faster they fix it (I hope).

Sorry for repeating myself but it seems that this question was missed.

HrodriK said:
Hey, I'm not sure this is a bug. I installed the mod just yesterday and it seems that my lance or whichever polearm I use breaks on the first strike, even if the damage is below 50. I don't know if there is a way to get one again. Is this intended?

Well the freezeup glitch does not occur on the July version of this mod. Heh it's only the newest one, guess i'll just play the older version and hopefully when the next versions released it wont have the freezeup glitch. Whatever it is I hope it's fixed in the next version.
Nevermind the older version does it too. I am going to return my graphics card and see if thats the problem.

HrodriK said:
Sorry for repeating myself but it seems that this question was missed.

HrodriK said:

have u patched them? the polearm only break for npcs, not for players

Back
Top Bottom