Bug Reports - 0.95pre10

Users who are viewing this thread

Bhaalrog said:
Sorry i'm new, so it's maybe an old problem with an easy solution :
I've always during battles a runtime error.
A solution or a problem with the new version ?

thks.

PS : If it can help you i'm on Steam to play
i dunno about steam but did you try the fix? it's a sticky on the first page of 1257's subforum

Sorry for my bad English....when I start a new game I can not complete first quest because when  I attacked by bandit in city, game crash. :eek: With other modes whats OK :shock:...Can you help me?
Warband version 1.131

I played the 9th release...thank you guys sooo much for this mod :smile:  I just patched for the 10th release and I'm getting an rgl error that states
"Unable to open file: Modules\1257ad\Resource\banner_heraldic.brf"  Please help!!!

I have the latest release but when i enter the first fight with a danish lord against some looters it crashes and says:

Unable to open texture file
Modules\1257ad\\Textures\rnd_horse_01.dds

So, what do i do ?
(ps. i have got the rnd_horse_01.dds in my texture folder)

EDIT: i started the game again and tried to view the "troop tree documentation", i clicked Nordic, but then i got something like unable to load nordic pictur mesh or something

Hi! Sorry if I'm repeating someone, but here's a little bug: lot's of mentionig Native's stuff. When you arrive at Teutonic Order in the begginig, the game tells us about Swadian war horses, for example. Brynhildr talks about Gunding's point, someone mentions Rivacheg, etc. Your mod is VERY atmospheric, and it's a pitty when such small things spoil all the stuff. It would be great if someone writes completely new texts and descriptions.

today i was traveling with my companion and we met knight robbers. it wasnt a fair fight, i was beaten near town Kaunas and got to spend a night in captivity. then i quickly traveled to the nearest town and asked where my companion was. believe it or not, but in one night he managed to get to Palermo. this is stupid, if i was beaten my companions should spawn in the nearest town from battlefield. please fix this

Declaration of War bug, or something. I'm playing a mercenary wandering around slaughtering looters when suddenly I got a message: No one has declared war on Poland and now I'm at war with Poland.  :shock:

EDIT: Seems like I'm lucky enough to have my one and only savegame to be right before this and No one looks like its randomly selecting a faction to declare war on.

On my 13th day the game crashed. When I try to load, I get RGL ERROR:

Code:
Load error: Number of factions in file: 87, exceeds 86

Why is this happening? Any fix?

Cervus said:
On my 13th day the game crashed. When I try to load, I get RGL ERROR:

Code:
Load error: Number of factions in file: 87, exceeds 86

Why is this happening? Any fix?

I loaded from Day 8 and, again, on Day 13 (coincidence?) the game crashes when I attack looters:

Code:
Too many vertices(65568) for one mesh, split the mesh ""
(material: "nt_low_materialbushes")

Does it say anything to anyone?

Earende said:
Declaration of War bug, or something. I'm playing a mercenary wandering around slaughtering looters when suddenly I got a message: No one has declared war on Poland and now I'm at war with Poland.  :shock:

EDIT: Seems like I'm lucky enough to have my one and only savegame to be right before this and No one looks like its randomly selecting a faction to declare war on.

I got the same after installing the new AI patch
(great mod btw, I m feelin bad for being complainin on my first post here  :sad: )

Cervus said:
I loaded from Day 8 and, again, on Day 13 (coincidence?) the game crashes when I attack looters:

Code:
Too many vertices(65568) for one mesh, split the mesh ""
(material: "nt_low_materialbushes")

Does it say anything to anyone?

This happened to me as well... After removing the Ai patch it went away, strange as they do not seem related...
scrath that, I just got lucky that time

hello,
when playing as female char it is not possible to hold feasts because the husband always tells me that he" needs to be in a hall" for talking about the houshold even when he is in a hall (tried all city´s, owned of him or me or another lord of my faction, always the same problem)
Before starting my own realm it was possible, after i told him to join my new faction it is not. maybe a confilct between the chancellor  script and his (both access the household-inventory) ?
Without the possibility of holding feasts it is really difficult (for me) to hold up the loyality of the lords (20 lords, you give one a fief = 19 with -2 happiness every time)

Another little bug: When i give orders to my lords they always say that they are busy with their own stuff e.g. "follow me" - "no..i´m busy with.." so i think: ok..no problem..maybe they don´t lik me enough..  but they do follow me! simple .txt thingy for sure but i wanted to let you know.
Furthermore when telling them beeing free to do what they want red lines appear with "script error invalid troop id 7448"

btw: great work so far, i really enjoy this mod! thx!

*sigh* I get a runtime error by joining battles too. Tried it pretty long now.

Everything else looks great in the mod though^^
beautiful work...

But I will try to fix it, even though its bothering me slowly... 1.031 warband is on aswell, installed normal.
I have 4 ****ing gb ram

Back
Top Bottom