Bug report

Users who are viewing this thread

Sorry, I posted a bug before, but now I can't find the right thread (I think?). Is this the right place?
Anyways...

newest version (steam updated), win 10, no mods
SP, mercenary

SITUATION: Sturgian city BALGARD, accepted "hunt sea raider" quest, then accepted "gang needs weapons" quest.

BUG 1: I already HAVE enough weapons (also positive in the quest log), but after I talked with the gang leader immediately (without tabbing out), he doesn't recognize the weapons, dialogue is stuck ---> ESC menu, exit game without saving.

BUG 2: loaded auto-save, both quests are active. Now, sea raider parties killed are NOT counted towards my quest (also no "!" indicator), and the gang leader dialogue has changed into a "hunt looters" dialogue. Killing looter parties are not registered in any way ---> Both quests are unfinishable now.

Sorry, I posted a bug before, but now I can't find the right thread (I think?). Is this the right place?
Anyways...

newest version (steam updated), win 10, no mods
SP, mercenary

SITUATION: Sturgian city BALGARD, accepted "hunt sea raider" quest, then accepted "gang needs weapons" quest.

BUG 1: I already HAVE enough weapons (also positive in the quest log), but after I talked with the gang leader immediately (without tabbing out), he doesn't recognize the weapons, dialogue is stuck ---> ESC menu, exit game without saving.

BUG 2: loaded auto-save, both quests are active. Now, sea raider parties killed are NOT counted towards my quest (also no "!" indicator), and the gang leader dialogue has changed into a "hunt looters" dialogue. Killing looter parties are not registered in any way ---> Both quests are unfinishable now.
move thead here, they won't notice him here

To address number two though, the bandit parties need to be within a certain radius of Balgard before they count for the quest. If there are none around, then unfortunately you'll need to herd them toward the town. When they get close enough they will be "captured" by the quest and go into patrol mode around Balgard. You can tell they're close enough when they start displaying the ! quest mark.

Is anyone else's dialogue option bugged when trying to recruit a lord to your kingdom? Whenever I get to the "What exactly are you saying?" dialogue when talking with a lord, the 'click to continue' button straight up does nothing for me. The only option I have to exit the game. It's pretty brutal

Back
Top Bottom