BUG execution of lords

Users who are viewing this thread

i executed a lord and its alive , In the records it appears as if on the 12th i executed it and the next day it appears as if he had been captured by the bandits.

I never understood this mechanic really... because theorectically everytime I engage in combat with an opposing lord. I could just take them prisoner, execute them, and eventually thered be no one left standing to fight against me right? it seems interesting, but... overall I cant see this going over well.

Also, for fun I killed an opposing lord after reading this, because... why not. Wanted to test out the bug you found. I killed tais, and it showed him as dead. It did say the last place he had been seen but it's the same place everytime and it just increases in days.

His picture is also grayed out and it says when he was killed. Dont know if you encountered this also.

Also, for fun I killed an opposing lord after reading this, because... why not. Wanted to test out the bug you found. I killed tais, and it showed him as dead. It did say the last place he had been seen but it's the same place everytime and it just increases in days.

His picture is also grayed out and it says when he was killed. Dont know if you encountered this also.
thats the normal thing , but what happens to me its that he have the normal photo
examples both are deads and the man are bugged

Back
Top Bottom