Britain at War Progress. (NEW POLL!)

Users who are viewing this thread

SantasHelper is in full working with the code for the mod, so currently there isnt much happening.
Im a little busy making some models for Kolbas mod.

SantasHelper said:
Rath0s said:
SantasHelper is in full working with the code for the mod, so currently there isnt much happening.
Im a little busy making some models for Kolbas mod.

I whish there was more hours per days. But should be soon.
Meh, want some of mine? I can spare a couple o' t'em...

OOOHHHH...My hands are itching for this mod ( I already scratched it... :lol: ).....I need a medicine...The name of the medicine is "CR, BAW: Release 3" ... :cool:

STOP ME... :!: :!: :!:

:razz: :razz:

Anyway, I've been playing the earlier versions and what can I say..It's fun to play...I hope I get more "into it" when Release 3 comes out. :cool:

I have made a custom battle, "Battle of Falkirk", you are King Edward Longshanks against William Wallace.

I need screenshots of your character, your army or an intense battle, to use as backround pictures in the menu!

What's the Irish troop tree like for this? I keep seeing the M2TW: Kingdoms one floating around in M&B mods...

Ruire said:
What's the Irish troop tree like for this? I keep seeing the M2TW: Kingdoms one floating around in M&B mods...

Britain at War is a conversion of native to a Medieval 2 Total War kingdoms mod.
You can see the troop trees in th Britain at War release 2 download and info thread.

Oh dear... So, anachronism abound? Ah well, at least this looks nicer than some of the other mods with Ireland in.

Solja Sheep said:
So Rathos...any idea on when the release is gonna happen? Looking forward to it immensely. :mrgreen:

SantasHelper his working his ass off to get some codes done for the mod, as you might have read, there will be to more factions, Norway and The Baron Alliance, they appear as an invasion.
Kingdom management and custom troops which you can recruit from towns.

He is working hard to get these things done.

Stay tuned, v .1.0 is just around the corner!  :wink:

Rath0s said:
Solja Sheep said:
So Rathos...any idea on when the release is gonna happen? Looking forward to it immensely. :mrgreen:

SantasHelper his working his ass off to get some codes done for the mod, as you might have read, there will be to more factions, Norway and The Baron Alliance, they appear as an invasion.
Kingdom management and custom troops which you can recruit from towns.

He is working hard to get these things done.

Stay tuned, v .1.0 is just around the corner!  :wink:

Whew... :wink:

I'm shaking.... :cool:

Any new updates?

Twiddling my thumbs the past 3 weeks waiting eagerly for this mod to be released, as much as I enjoy playing the beta, the annoying bugs have half my army stuck on the water!

Might not be as in depth as SoD or NE but this is definately the most fun to play, good work guys!

Aeron said:
Any new updates?

Twiddling my thumbs the past 3 weeks waiting eagerly for this mod to be released, as much as I enjoy playing the beta, the annoying bugs have half my army stuck on the water!

Might not be as in depth as SoD or NE but this is definately the most fun to play, good work guys!

Well, im never setting any release dates anymore, the mod got delayed,, and just more delayed.

The other moderator of this sub forum, SantasHelper is working on some codes.

Customizable troops for the player, 2 invasions, you will be able to have companions as lords and you can order them around, they do not attack without you ordering them to and bridge battles.

So, the only thing I can say is staye tuned, maybe after next week, dont quite know right now.

Sorry if my post sounded rude, didnt mean it too, just excited about it is all. Cant wait for it.

Back
Top Bottom