Bring back imps and teenagers to MP

Bring back imps and teenagers to multiplayer

• Yes, no one plays ranked/competitive and it's better for RP

Votes: 5 62.5%
  • No, I can't swing at a small person because I lack the ability to look down.

Votes: 3 37.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Users who are viewing this thread

Goyyyio

Sergeant
Taleworlds Joys us with another update! While games like Mordhau make mechanics out of glitches that player are clearly having FUN with, Bannerlord decides that having fun is not a good thing.
Despite their community in multiplayer already ****ing floundering and dying only kept alive by mods they decide to take a sword and genocide the imps and teens in multiplayer. Why? Well players can't enjoy making interesting characters, that's why you can barely earn a cent in siege/TDM, you need to play an entire week to buy a pretty helmet. Taleworlds please pay more attention.

Current EU tournament has 6 divisions, with 6+ teams per division, 6+ players per team. Fair number of people considering thats just EU and just Skirmish.

this is not a pro argument.
Really? Go now to ranked Skimrish and try to find a match. It will be a 1v1 against a noob player. A bunch of groups playing just tournaments is not a valid ranked multiplayer. When I say no one plays ranked means no one plays ranked, and tournaments can easily just disallow imps in teams as a rule. On the other hand, the 200 daily PE players are affected by this decision that have nothing to do with that competitive aspect. Being an imp is not important, but why TW doesn't allow younger faces in MP is a huge incognita, they could just disallow imps and that's it. Anyways, I prefer having the variety of players making imps, really people that say they can't fight imps are just straight up bad players, aiming lower is not even a problem.

Really? Go now to ranked Skimrish and try to find a match. It will be a 1v1 against a noob player. A bunch of groups playing just tournaments is not a valid ranked multiplayer. When I say no one plays ranked means no one plays ranked, and tournaments can easily just disallow imps in teams as a rule. On the other hand, the 200 daily PE players are affected by this decision that have nothing to do with that competitive aspect. Being an imp is not important, but why TW doesn't allow younger faces in MP is a huge incognita, they could just disallow imps and that's it. Anyways, I prefer having the variety of players making imps, really people that say they can't fight imps are just straight up bad players, aiming lower is not even a problem.
You are out of touch here, mate. Ranked Skirmish is broken for a very long time, you pretty much proved nothing. Everyone is playing MM right now, I doubt anyone would even touch ranked Skirmish if it would work since we've got a better version of it(MM).

You are out of touch here, mate. Ranked Skirmish is broken for a very long time, you pretty much proved nothing. Everyone is playing MM right now, I doubt anyone would even touch ranked Skirmish if it would work since we've got a better version of it(MM).
I googled MM bannerlord and found nothing, I have no idea what you're speaking about. And honestly, even if the scene moved elsewhere it's still dumb that they make ranked changes if no one plays it.
Aaand I played multiplayer siege today. I SAW 2 IMPS LMFAO. REMOVING TEENAGEES CHANGED NOTHING

Back
Top Bottom