BoV Reborn

Users who are viewing this thread

I currently have anime Jaime Lannister as my avatar but these anime videos have absolutely no soul, little substance and little interest.  It saddens me because you could do so much better with very little effort; just look outside the box.

Lord Brutus said:
I currently have anime Jaime Lannister as my avatar but these anime videos have absolutely no soul, little substance and little interest.  It saddens me because you could do so much better with very little effort; just look outside the box.

This better?

Using your logic, I feel that these definitely take way more effort.

Would you care to explain how those other two videos are poorly put together?

How do they have no soul, little substance, and little interest?

I mean they have a much deeper meaning than like 90% of most music played on the radio.  If you don't find them interesting I'd like to see what you do find interesting  :lol: , and they do have a soul. You just don't understand the lyrics.

lol

I mean compare this

To this

M7100113-Cancer_chemotherapy-SPL.jpg

Lord Brutus said:
I am pleased to confirm that "Magia" is well worth the time invested in the listening.  I am also pleased that you have chosen to express yourself so well.  Carry on, who knows where it will lead.  :grin:

Troll admits defeat.

Lord Brutus said:
Troll admits nothing, except that you seem to have entered the world of the open-minded.  :party: Please continue.

I love how you assume all anime is about 11 year old girls with gumdrops and unicorns.

Lord Brutus said:
I love how you assume that was my actual opinion of anime.  :lol:  Could it be that you have been provoked into defending yourself most adequately?  Could it be that you have been slightly misled?

It's not really surprising for me to say what I did, considering you always attack everything having to do with aniemz

And how am I supposed to respond to that without sounding defensive?  :ohdear:

Back
Top Bottom